Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Rangers fans hatred of Lennon is actually worrying. The more he wins, the bigger a target he seems to become.

It has always been worrying. Bullets in the post and explosives in the mail are just additions to the catalogue; assaulted on the street twice, rammed off the road in his car with his wee girl, the hangman outside his house...the guy is subjected to a horrible existence because of these knuckle-draggers.

What is even more concerning is that one of these morons who wishes and condones grevious bodily harm on Lennon is actually a paying member of this forum.

Brings that all on himself. How dare he be an Irish Catholic.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because he has a fiver to spare every twelve months and a penchant for pro wrestling doesn't mean he's not a prick like the rest though Soapy.

I'd be interested to know who 'the rest' are.

The rest of the knuckle-dragging element of the Rangers fans who wish ill towards Lennon?

So long as we're clear on that then (see below) I don't want him to die or anything but I do think he's a twat, always have done even before the Celtic years.

You actually strike me as one of the intelligent Rangers fans (of which I'm sure there are many, it's just that they get overshadowed by the moronic minority), so I wasn't thinking of you when I posted that.

Thinking Lennon is a twat isn't a bad thing. I do it myself ;)

• Paid Members

Jeezo, overreaction. How dare a paying member of this forum wish harm to a hate figure!

I've lost count how many times I've shouted for an Aberdeen player to break Nacho Novo's or Kyle Lafferty's legs!

Jeez, calm down people!

• Paid Members
I've lost count how many times I've shouted for an Aberdeen player to break Nacho Novo's or Kyle Lafferty's legs!

That's the thing though. In the heat of the moment I can understand Lennon/Diouf/McCoist getting caught up in a bit of handbags.

If me/you/anyone care enough that we wish injury on someone (even if it isn't genuine) imagine how easy it would be for the managers/coaches to get carried away.

I couldn't begin to count how many times I've shouted something along the lines of "somebody half that cunt". :laugh:

The next person who behaves like an imbecile in this thread will be suspended. Do not spoil it for everyone else.

Who is "everyone else"? Ally has been behaving like a troglodyte in this thread for years, and nothing has been done. Why start now?

• Paid Members
The next person who behaves like an imbecile in this thread will be suspended. Do not spoil it for everyone else.

Who is "everyone else"? Ally has been behaving like a troglodyte in this thread for years, and nothing has been done. Why start now?

The Non-Old Firm fans who don't want to listen to your petty tit for tat squabbling?

The Non-Old Firm fans who don't want to listen to your petty tit for tat squabbling?

You are the most boring poster on this thread. Let's not let that get in the way of advocating a murder, though.

• Paid Members

You are the most boring poster on this thread. Let's not let that get in the way of advocating a murder, though.

Oh noes! Someone said Neil Lennon should swallow a bullet!!!! End of the world!

Fuck The UVF

Fuck The IRA

God Save The Queen

Hail Hail

Neil Lennon Should Die

Ally McCoist Should Die

That made it less boring? There we go, now that we have this all out of our systems, I think we can get along and actually talk about FOOTBALL!

Archived