Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

I know it's going back years but Celtic had a game called off when half their roof guttering blew off. I know that because my brother nearly drove into a part of it in London Road. They didn't lose any points, or get expelled from the Cup.

That game was Inverness Caley Thistle and they went all "Super-Caley-Go-Ballistic-Celtic-Are-Atrocious" in the replay.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we had a game postponed due to the ground being a fucking dilapidated wreck there would be cries of bloody murder, fines and docked points.

...from your fans, claiming that all the other teams in the world are trying to impose these sanctions on you.

Baz, is this what you were talking about? http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...30/ai_n9624888/

On a side note, it's pretty sad how obsessed with Rangers you are, Soapy. Never mind, you'll get to see us again come next year :thumbsup:

It's nice to see the Rangers fans putting a brave face on it and turn it back on Celtic. Surely deep down they know it's embarassing.

There are over 120 League clubs in the UK and it would appear only one club was stupid/skint enough to not put the heating on during the 'big freeze'.

Short term gain for long term pain.

It's nice to see the Rangers fans putting a brave face on it and turn it back on Celtic. Surely deep down they know it's embarassing.

There are over 120 League clubs in the UK and it would appear only one club was stupid/skint enough to not put the heating on during the 'big freeze'.

Short term gain for long term pain.

Ah well, at least our game didn't get cancelled by the police for no reason whatsoever. Shame not to be playing but then when you're top of the league you have the luxury of having extra games in hand.

It's not so much full of it, more that there are certain people who promote it. Now myself, i couldna give a fuck about the Prossies or the Cafflicks. I just want my team to beat my rivals, so frankly if a Celtic fan comes in here taking the piss I'm gonna give as good as we get, minus the hail hail/no surrender bollocks.

• Paid Members
It's not so much full of it, more that there are certain people who promote it. Now myself, i couldna give a fuck about the Prossies or the Cafflicks. I just want my team to beat my rivals, so frankly if a Celtic fan comes in here taking the piss I'm gonna give as good as we get, minus the hail hail/no surrender bollocks.

That's fair enough like, I myself am a Celtic man and I love getting wins over the gers but it's not the be all and end all, id happily lose to Rangers four times a year and win the league, some people use football as as an excuse for hatred.

One of the sacked SFA workers has went to the Sunday Mail accusing the SFA of hypocrisy for their decision to sack them over the anti-Pope email, because there are people in a more senior position who have been circulating similar anti-Catholic emails.

Their appeal this week could prove to be very interesting.

Archived