THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I was The Golden Spike for about 6 years, and hardly ever posted. Then I was Adam Woodyatt, thanks to Neil, and I think it gave me a whole new lease of life. But from now on, I think I'm going to stick with this name.

I must say, your current name is probably the coolest one on the board.

I'm guessing that you're a Bauhaus fan, Richie.

• Moderators
In the last few years, with all the various renaming mod challenges, I've pretty much lost track of who used to be who. I find myself preparing to fellate Funereal Garden for a great post, and then stopping and wondering if he used to be Crazyshady or something.

The terror of doing something that the others wouldn't think was cool!

We should do a name change on every poster, just because of this post. Random sequences of numbers, so we can laugh at the IDIOTS who reply to SBA without calling him a pervert or something.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

In the last few years, with all the various renaming mod challenges, I've pretty much lost track of who used to be who. I find myself preparing to fellate Funereal Garden for a great post, and then stopping and wondering if he used to be Crazyshady or something.

The terror of doing something that the others wouldn't think was cool!

How you balance that whole bag of chips on your shoulder is beyond me.

Someone (I think it might have been Pity) did a lovely post covering most of Cena's t-shirts from the last few years. I fancied tasting the rainbow but can't remember for the life of me where I saw it. Anybody remember where this is?