Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Don't cover for them Alan, you know full well they showed the whole show, interspersed with clips of Stalker Ichikawa twatting about calling himself "Mister Sroan".

LOL! That would be the best!

I was looking forward to buying a Porsche with the money the TV station would be forking out for the footage, but it sounds like it is back to the horse and cart for me :/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my DVDs today. Absolutely made up with the extra DVD, which I was not expecting at all. Between these and the WXW 16 Carat Gold DVDs that arrived today I have a great weekend ahead of me. I almost wish I wasn't going out tonight

Received my DVDs today. Absolutely made up with the extra DVD, which I was not expecting at all. Between these and the WXW 16 Carat Gold DVDs that arrived today I have a great weekend ahead of me. I almost wish I wasn't going out tonight

You? Go Out?

Mine hasn't come. :(

Considering my postman is the same as Tysons that's a right bumfuck.

Got mine today and i'm very happy to have them join the pile of wrestling DVDs i'll be watching over the next week.

Is it too early to ask about NOAH pre-orders? :p

Got mine today and i'm very happy to have them join the pile of wrestling DVDs i'll be watching over the next week.

Is it too early to ask about NOAH pre-orders? :p

We won't be taking pre-orders until the DVD is finished. We hope to make these pretty quickly. All the graphics, production ideas (and extras) are already done/mapped out/being worked on as we speak.

• Paid Members

A got a copy of night one and the haskings DVD today, which has been the iceing on my cake as my girlfriend had orderd the dvd (Along with Night 2), but i only thought she had bought night 2. So imagine my suprise when i had these awesome DVDS at home!

Really has capped off a great week for me!

Cheer Mark!

Just watched the bonus match and the first three matches.

LDR's vs All Stars holds up and is a great start to their rivalry. Kong/Hayes was like watching the best quality hand held footage ever and really makes you feel like you're there in the terraces. Haskins/Lion Kid was a very good match and that epic Jnr heavyweight style DG match they were going for comes across a lot better on the DVD, although the "in the bin" chants are incredibly outdated now and the random comments just seem even more childish.

And Shingo vs Yokosuka.......... Damn that was a hell of a match. I loved it live and loved it just as much getting to rewatch it.

Upon second viewing. Mark Haskins vs. Lion Kid was alot better than I remember!

Haskins/Lion Kid was a very good match and that epic Jnr heavyweight style DG match they were going for comes across a lot better on the DVD, although the "in the bin" chants are incredibly outdated now and the random comments just seem even more childish.

If I was the kind of person to say I told you so............. then around about now would be the time. But what I will say the audio is completely unedited, the one guy with the continous very loud comments gets on everybodies nerves, it just plain sucks. Plus there is 3 people by the isleway just booing really loudly at alot of the faces throughout the show. I am all for people having opinions, cheering and booing who they like, but why ruin everybody elses fun around you? We'll be looking for these people, if they do it again and it is annoying people. I will personally refund their ticket and eject them from the show.

I am glad people are enjoying the match.

Archived