Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Balls, hope it doesn't take away anything from how epic Shingo/Yokosuka II was :(

But then if all you can see down the finishing stretch is people getting up and shouting at the ring, then that'll show just how hot that crowd was.

Balls cannot describe my hollowness when we realise how badly they have screwed this all up. I will make sure it NEVER happens again.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's cool with me! Watching a match all hard cam doesn't bother me at all.

I can respect that, but it isn't what you and everyone else deserve. You paid for the best possible product and I am very disapointed that we cannot deliver and we cannot get back what is lost, the anger is still as high today, as it was in the week after the show, anytime any of the show is on in the office or it gets mentioned the general feeling is very very bad.

• 1 month later...

Here is the final update on the Saga of the Shingo v Yokosuka 2 Saga!

Once again Thank you to all who Pre-Ordered the Dragon Gate UK DVDs. We are very sorry for the delays and have never experienced anything like this, we're determind it won't happen again!. The update :

The DVD is finished! I have the pleasure of watching through in the other night and I am very proud of what we have managed to produce from the destruction that was remaning after the show. We are disapointed that the DVD does not meet our extremely high standards and have gone to some lengths to rectifiy that and the delay which I hope you will be pleased when the parcel arrives.

The footage has come out very well and although there is disapointment with a match and a half seen only from a singular view, the production is at the same level as the Dragon Gate Invasion 2 DVD and we hope you will still emjoy the DVD.

The golden question now, is when!. When will you recieve your disc. We are putting it in for Manufacturing, should that go smoothly with no errors, we have been quoted approx 3 weeks. Your parcel will be made and ready to be posted within an hour of the dvds arriving.

As you may have seen the trailer was released, if you haven't - the Shingo V Yokosuka 2 trailer is available here -

- please watch in HD.

• 1 month later...
The golden question now, is when!. When will you recieve your disc. We are putting it in for Manufacturing, should that go smoothly with no errors, we have been quoted approx 3 weeks. Your parcel will be made and ready to be posted within an hour of the dvds arriving.

still waiting at your end Mark?

still waiting at your end Mark?

Yes indeed. This is the first and last job we do with this company too! They are saying that the bank holidays have increased turn around time. :rolleyes: I have politely told them make it happen this week.

Here's hoping. It'd be nice to remember this excellent A-Merch show before heading to NOAH...

Yeah for sure, I can only apologise, I am not sure the hold up, they said 10 working days from April 2nd. I am no mathmatical expert but I am sure it has been a day or so past that! When complaining on Thursday the company replied with,

"Yes, it has taken longer, want to cancel?"

How stupid is that? Translated "We've doubled your wait time, do you want to cancel, go somewhere else and wait even longer, so people can't get there product for another 2 weeks?"

Unbelivably this is the company that puts some of the biggest dvd releases on the shelves at HMV, Tesco etc. Guess as we don't sell fruit and veg we have been dropped down the pecking order.

I hope to have them this week. If not, I'll put a call to Shingo AND Yokosuka and get them a flight to come visit the company to convince them to deliver the product

• Paid Members
I hope to have them this week. If not, I'll put a call to Shingo AND Yokosuka and get them a flight to come visit the company to convince them to deliver the product

Oh please do!

DVD Guys: "Can i help you Mr...Shin-Go is it?"

Shingo: "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

*Fore-arms*

:thumbsup:

Archived