Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

This is on Wednesday;

Bellator_96_Poster.jpg

MAIN CARD

Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal vs Seth Petruzelli (LHW Tournament Opening Round)

Renato 'Babalu' Sobral vs Jacob Noe (LHW Tournament Opening Round)

Vinicius Queiroz vs Richard Hale (HW Tournament Opening Round)

Ron Sparks vs Vitaly Minakov (HW Tournament Opening Round)

War Machine vs Blas Avena

PRELIMS (Spike.com)

Raphael Butler vs Karl Etherington

Volkan Oezdemir vs Joe Yager

Mikey Brown vs Brandon Halsey

Steven Artoff vs Justin McNally

Damon Jackson vs Keith Miner

Mike Maldonado vs Jason Sampson

Brandon Girtz vs Treston Thomison

Keith Berry vs Cortez Coleman

And of course, this is Bellator's UK TV debut. Airs on VIVA this Friday the 21st at 10pm.

Looks a good card. Interested to see how Mo and Babalu look after their last losses.

Now this is gonna be on viva I'm going to be a regular viewer. I've enjoyed the Bellator I've watched, but never bothered to download it every week. I'm interested to see how war machine looks after his prison stint. His last fight was a win over Huerta, which if i remember right was an excellent fight.

• Paid Members

Yeah, War Machine is an interesting character. Wouldn't want to be stuck in a room with him but he's always doing something mental. I'm hoping he wins this one and they can re-schedule that Paul Daley fight soon.

• Paid Members

not heard about Fight Master being on, im definitely gonna take a look at it tomorrow though, im trying to avoid any pre-word on it because it has aired to certain people already, but i have read it's a cross it comes off as bit like an MMA version of The Voice :confused:

• Paid Members

Showing it on a Friday night? Bit shit.

few peeps are complaining about the show being shown Friday and not live tonight, but im thinking maybe it has something to do with Bellator's usual spot going forward in the Autumn will be on a friday, so maybe after the summer series it'll start to air live on Friday nights?What's happening with spoilers here? because i plan on watching this show before it airs over here. Is it best to just say avoid the thread if you plan on watching Friday?

• Moderators

Up to you lot, I suppose. But I'd advise you hold off until after the Friday showing as it's on freeview so I'd imagine a lot of people are going to watch it then. Work it out amongst yourselves, I'd say. I'll take a majority decision.