Sign in to follow this  
Egg Shen

Other MMA Show Discussion

Money laundering most likely from ACB, the UFC being involved with M1 before other perhaps richer competitors probably is surprising but M1 doesn't have links to dodgy oligarchs, the FNG one (Khabibs mate) is in jail for tax evasion right now and as much as he probably hurt Fedor joining the UFC, Vadim doesn't have public links to these guys.

Dunno if i'll get around to seeing it myself but i thought id put in a heads up that Rizin 11 happens tomorrow...

dckwvj6oziw01.jpg

ONLINE PPV CARD
Kanna Asakura vs. Rena Kubota
Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Hiromasa Ogikubo
Jiri Prochazka vs. Bruno Cappelozza
Takanori Gomi vs. Melvin Guillard
Satoru Kitaoka vs. Diego Brandao
Shoma Shibisai vs. Unurjargal Boldpurev
Rin Nakai vs. Shizuka Sugiyama
Saori Ishioka vs. Miyuu Yamamoto
Tadaaki Yamamoto vs. Thanongsaklek Tiger Muay Thai
Daron Cruickshank vs. Tom Santos

A few names stand out but i really do need to get familiar with the regulars Rizin are putting on, not a show goes past that doesnt throw up a bunch of highlight reel finishes.

The PFL holds its Grand Finals on New Years Eve...

1540836871905_pfl_101918_schedule_dl_16x

Thats how it stacks up, 6 tournament finals, $1million prize money to each winner so the stakes are pretty high. 

Really enjoyed what ive seen from the PFL, i only watched 2 shows but i caught highlights and it came off real well, the concept worked too when usually stuff like that fails in MMA. I'll be catching this one. It wont air live in the UK but every full show goes up on their facebook page a day or two afterwards (under the page PFL MMA Live, nice and spoiler free).