Coach Trip

Nope.

It's 'couples' in the true sense of the word (Friends, partners, family, etc) and each night they vote for another couple and whichever couple gets the most votes gets a yellow card. When you get a second yellow you get a red card and are replaced by a new couple.

The trip is about 50 days I think and goes all round Europe doing different activities each day (They've done sailing, boating in Venice, up a mountain in Switzerland, trip round the San Siro, etc) and at the end the last group of couples get to vote for the winning couple who then get a bigger and better holiday/prize.

Channel 4 at 5pm Monday-Friday :thumbsup:

EDIT: Plus the camp tour guide is always good for a chuckle. It's definitely one of those 'so bad it's good' type TV shows.

You might watch that and wonder the backstory between the two, but there really isn't one, that fella was a right psycho. They'd only been on there a day. Okay that Jason bloke is a right knob and they are a clique but in a day he was already wound up to that point by someone who didn't do anything to him. I hate to see him react to something actually done to him.

But yeah Coach Trip is great fun.

• Paid Members

Been lurvin coach trip since the first series. Something good in every episode, but the fight the other day was a classic. When queens go bad!

"I'll kick your fat arse all over this coach!".

Brilliant episode, possibly the best single episode of one of my favourite ever shows. I love how solid and consistent a programme it is, it doesn't fuck about and go looking for reasons for drama, the drama and entertainment is captured by humans just being human. It's everything I love about the idea of reality TV in general, but something no other show has managed to grasp since series 1 of Big Brother.

For what its worth, Jayson is annoying as shit, I think, so I'm not surprised someone snapped at him. Just didn't think it would be in such an aggressive manner.

"I'll kick your fat arse all over this coach!".

Brilliant episode, possibly the best single episode of one of my favourite ever shows. I love how solid and consistent a programme it is, it doesn't fuck about and go looking for reasons for drama, the drama and entertainment is captured by humans just being human. It's everything I love about the idea of reality TV in general, but something no other show has managed to grasp since series 1 of Big Brother.

For what its worth, Jayson is annoying as shit, I think, so I'm not surprised someone snapped at him. Just didn't think it would be in such an aggressive manner.

I'd agree with that. I think the situations they are in makes it all the more natural and genuine. The fact that they are always meeting new people, travelling yet in a pretty restrictive environment and the fact that they are on holday in general and we see the sights with them that makes the reactions and conversations all the more human as you say. Not just human but very British as well, they are always moaning about the activities.

Yes , CT is tv gold . Brendan is class . How aggressive was the aggressive guy ????? very ,very aggressive ! He was not fussy , he would have fought anyone . The format is genious , it brings the best and worst in people , locations change and i expect it is relatively cheap to produce .

Did anyone see the last series ? there was a woman ( cant remember her name , but was with a blind bloke ) , talk about nasty and vindictive .

my mums an avid follower of ct, me on the other hand not so untill the episode where one the couples wifes grabs one of the young guys balls, everybody was shocked lolz.

That was the same woman ! To be honest , the student was quite annoying and for the first time , the ball grabbing incident actually shut him up ! That got her red carded , so she lobbed his bag in the river , nice touch missus !

• Moderators

Did Mark "The Intellectual" from Cov get kicked out today, because he was a fucking ringpiece. Yorkshire Lloyd should have fucking brayed him. The Young Alliance are a bunch of twats though to be fair. They're playing it like Big Brother. Those Essex slags got a fucking free penthouse from Lloyd and his bird, but wouldn't give Jason a solo second card the next night when he was up against lloyd (who's fucking ace) and his missus. That's poor form.

I fucking love Coach Trip - it's one of the few shows that I've seen every episode of, most of them more than once (but then between Sky 3 and More 4 it's hard not to see it because it's always on). Me and a mate applied to go on this series but couldn't do it in the end because I was already going to be on holiday when they were filming. I'm kind of glad we didn't make it, because I wouldn't have got on with that curly-headed Ainsley Harriot looking fella and his big chunky arsed friend. I would have been interested to meet that goth bird with the Hardyz pendant though, just because her mum seemed so bizarre and I want to know what's wrong with her.

Is anyone a member of the Coach Trip Facebook group? Some of the current contestants (and some from previous series) are posting there as the series goes on, so you get extra bits of insight and stuff. It's good. Lloyd had a fucking superb comment on there after the episode with the big gay fight - "me and the wife had front row tickets to a Queen concert".

• Paid Members

I was a member of the Come Dine With Me one and at first it was a good laugh, but then nearly everyone stopped posting except a middle aged Vicar and this gay bloke suffering from depression who kept sending me innuendos and flirty messages. I just made my excuses and left.

Archived