Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Moderators

I'mma do Howard a favour and put his nomination in this thread as it should be:

Dillkid does not go to school, collects thousands of wrestling DVD's and spends his time posting thousands of wrestling themes on Youtube. He's not exactly a catch for a girl of fourteen.

In my experience, girls that age think they are 'more mature' then guys of the same age (probably true to an extent), so they'll most often go out with guys a couple of years older than them, with the exception of the coolest, best looking characters in their year at school, of which you are not one. If you are that desperate for a girlfriend, go for someone in the year below, or even two years below, go for someone who is quiet but grateful, not a particular looker, possibly overweight and even 'special needs' if the situation becomes too dismal.

If you aspire to do better than this;

a. spend your clearly abundant money on a fucking great wardrobe rather than wrestling DVD's (if you're not sure, go on a fashion website and just buy one of the pre put together outfits that most looks like it suits you, it will be a start. It must be more of a turn on than the latest Triple-H shirt)

b. Begin reading gossip magazines so you can chat about the celebrities girls your age are into

c. Get a specific music taste, and if necessary, tailor your look around it, so you can attract girls from a certain social group i.e. pop-punk girls who mistakenly think they're rebellious or pretty, naive Justin Bieber worshippers

d. Begin drinking alcohol, or at least give the impression that you have, or aspire to. You should claim to prefer vodka to beer.

e. Get some amusing one liners, and use them at appropriate times, generally best with a reasonably large crowd, meaning that preventing the dreaded tumbleweed moment, everyone will laugh and you will give off the (false) impression of wit and popularity. Make the gags mature (so they don't think you're a lame crude kid) but not too mature (so they don't get them or think you're a geek). I.e. more amusing pop culture references, less vile fart related comments

f. Spend less time watching wrestling, and more time doing something where you are likely to meet girls naturally (underage club nights, hobbies, dance classes are a particular winner I suspect and becoming more acceptable for men. Be prepared to laugh at yourself and how ridiculous you look at said dance class)

If you practice this for a couple of years, at 16 you should at the very least be going out with a pretty fourteen year old. If you don't actually give that much of a fuck about a girlfriend, and would rather watch wrestling (which is more rewarding and less hassle in some ways for someone your age), then carry on what you're doing. I do think it's healthy if you meet more people though, even if it means going back to school.

Post of the month?

It's got my vote.

Cheers,

Howard.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd like to see the Portugirl on the right dressed like the one on the left. This is what I think when I see frank's posts. Am I alone in this?

• Paid Members

This is unintentionally hilarious. Firstly because it came in a thread where Lex Luger was the only guy mentioned who'd ever drawn money, and even then it's debatable to put that down to Ric Flair, but also because that rant came in response to a post about Simon Diamond!

I think most people will mention under-rated/adequate wrestlers more than your outright shitarses. Noone will think Simon Diamond is terrible, but he'll never be mentioned as one of the greats by the "BENOIT DANIELSON PUNK ROH!!!11" masturbators.

This is really the thread to pay homage to all those guys who knew there was a lot more to putting arses on seats than fucking work rate and high spots.

This is unintentionally hilarious. Firstly because it came in a thread where Lex Luger was the only guy mentioned who'd ever drawn money, and even then it's debatable to put that down to Ric Flair, but also because that rant came in response to a post about Simon Diamond!

I think most people will mention under-rated/adequate wrestlers more than your outright shitarses. Noone will think Simon Diamond is terrible, but he'll never be mentioned as one of the greats by the "BENOIT DANIELSON PUNK ROH!!!11" masturbators.

This is really the thread to pay homage to all those guys who knew there was a lot more to putting arses on seats than fucking work rate and high spots.

After all this, you'd better fix this so I win!

• Paid Members

I looked at the 'Introduction' topic expecting a forehead-smacking post by a new gimmick poster and subsequent newbie bashing. The straight-forward introduction made a nice change, but the first response is the first thing to make me laugh this month. The man must've wondered what the hell he wandered into:

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum, and just wanted to introduce myself.

I am 29, I live in Hampshire and have been watching wrestling since i was 7 or 8 years old. I would probably say what got me into wrestling was WM3, as thats the first wrestling vhs i bought.

Have followed it off/on since really.

anyway nice to meet you all

HDB

Hallo my lovely!

• Awards Moderator
I looked at the 'Introduction' topic expecting a forehead-smacking post by a new gimmick poster and subsequent newbie bashing. The straight-forward introduction made a nice change, but the first response is the first thing to make me laugh this month. The man must've wondered what the hell he wandered into:

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum, and just wanted to introduce myself.

I am 29, I live in Hampshire and have been watching wrestling since i was 7 or 8 years old. I would probably say what got me into wrestling was WM3, as thats the first wrestling vhs i bought.

Have followed it off/on since really.

anyway nice to meet you all

HDB

Hallo my lovely!

I'll second this

• Paid Members
Considering some women have four men in a weekend

Where would one potentially find these slutty females?

Nominated purely for the geographical and social discussion it's started.

Archived