Joe Rogan - One Of The Coolest People Alive Today!

David

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • Paid Members

It seems that all is not well in Roganville. Joey Diaz is angry at Redban.

In case anyone is wondering Taylor Vixen, who was the 2010 Penthouse Pet of the Year, is Redban's ex.

From Joey Diaz's twitter.

http://twitter.com/madflavor

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

Before I became a Comedian, I am a Man. Some of these little Cunts in L.A. forget that...........I never forgot. You know who you are!

5 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@taylorvixen Where's Taylor Vixen? Brian got mad and ran to his MASTER and complained about me saying that! He can suck my dick!

4 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

If anyone has a problem with me calling Redban a fucking cunt you too can suck my big rubber dick! Next time he'll act like a MAN!

4 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

Redban complained to Rogan about Taylor! Next time he has a problem, he should come to me not tell his Master! Thats what that cunt did!

4 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

Now he's got to deal with me! His Master and his white cunty buddies aren't going to get him out of this! Next time ne'll act like a MAN!

4 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@Roundy_13 He went behind my back instead of coming to me direct! Thats what real men do but what do I expect, I'm out here in Cuntville!

4 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@Roundy_13 Not acting like a Man affects me!

4 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@travissmith30 Your right but I woke up furious when I heard about it again last night!

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@slim_chris Because I want everyone to know what I deal with on a daily basis from these cunts!

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@SGReid81 I did deal with it! He should have come to me with it! Or are you a cunt just like him?

3 hours ago

• Paid Members
madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@Jameswofford He was right by going behind my back? Are you a cunt too?

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@SmittyStugats Forgive but NEVER forget! Sneaks are cunts!

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@Jameswofford I told you my side if you don't like it You know what you can do! Next time SHUT the fuck up!

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@AndrewRN Your a dumb fuck too! Jealous? Of what? Listen to what I'm saying!

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@Jameswofford Like I said before, the only cunt is you and him! Problem? Let me know

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@DarrenSanchez Go suck your mothers stinky armpit pussy you dumb motherfucker!

3 hours ago

madflavor Joey CoCo Diaz

@

@AndrewRN If he was so cool he shouldv'e known how to act! Dig? Like a Man!

3 hours ago

Rogan's confirmed that he'll be hosting Fear Factor when it returns in the autumn. No doubt it'll still be as fun as it was during the initial run, and I imagine they'll come up with some even crazier shit than originally. He's said on his Twitter that he won't quit doing UFC, his stand-up or the podcast which means Joe gets to keep being a ridiculously busy man, but on all accounts it's rather good!

Now to just hope that someone in the UK picks up Fear Factor...

I want to get hold of his DVD, be good to review for bluraymma.com. Don't suppose anyone's heard news of a release date over here?

Do you actually get decent traffic at such a site? Or is it just a smart scam to get free MMA shit?

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

The JRE with Graham Hancock, son.

Also, on this podcast Joe Rogan says to Hancock, while making a point about Hancock's promotion of Ayahuasca, that the fact that Hancock is on the podcast means that his ideas will be reaching about 500,000 people. So, it seems that the podcast has grown rather large.

http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/3583

Archived