UKFF (Off-topic) Poster of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Best off-topic poster?  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Good line up this year I feel. Disappointed that Elegia isn't on there but other than that it's a strong field. BionicRedneck is still highly underrated. I went with Rockwell, narrowly edging out Morty and bobbins.

If I vote for myself here, and I only get one vote, it'll be really fucking obvious :unsure:

If I vote Butch and he wins, I'll never hear the end of it. He'll be like a man with two cocks.

Hmm, choices, choices. I reckon I'll go with Woyzeck, who strikes me as the most intelligent man on the forum, and I'm very snobbish about stupidity.

• Paid Members
Disappointed that Elegia isn't on there

I really haven't posted that much this year, especially in the last six months. Aside from organising the CD Swap and Secret Santa, my contributions this year haven't amounted to a great deal. I'm happy with being underrated in 2008 anyway :)

• Paid Members

Black2 is on there almost exclusively for the top 50 games list (he rarely posts anywhere else any more) and Waterboy, whilst generally a poster I look out for, has been nominated primarily on the basis of his great write-ups about his unfathomably dense colleague. It's a good mix of people who are generally sound throughout the year and those who have chipped in with projects just like Secret Santa and the CD Swap. Maybe we do need the underrated award back.