Wrestling merch you wanted but never got

mickfan

• Paid Members
Always wanted an Owen Hart "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" T-Shirt.

Wanted one for my birthday day, but obviously he unfortunetly passed and (pre Eddie) WWE weren't in the buisness of milking of then passed wrestlers, merch.

I was about to post the same thing; also the "Nugget Free-Zone" one that came out at the same time.

Can you still get the Jun Kasai "Scars" t-shirt anywhere?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ultimate Warrior jacket (who didn't want this?) - but was just far to expensive and I was only 7 in 1991!

Dusty Rhodes hasbro figure (any), Owen Hart hasbro, Marty Jannetty 2nd verison, Giant Gon.....all the ones from that series.

Dx football 69 top - I did actually own this for about 10 minutes but returned it as it was too small.

• Paid Members

I really wanted the silver and black nWo shirt when I went to the WcW house show in 2000. Basically because from 1996 until the end of WcW* I was in a constant state of permanently marking out for anything relating to the order, and even though by march 2000 even the latest Harris-infested incarnation was on it's arse, I thought it looked sexy as fuck in silver (I even had that logo as my desktop for a bit), and the shirt/logo was a memento of that precious moment when I thought Bret, Double J and The Outsiders were going to save my precious WcW and make it watchable again. And for a while, they did. Who are you to doubt El Dandy?

Unfortunately they were stingy in the merchandise stakes (bit like the talent roster that came) and the only shirts they had were old school black and white. Not that that wasn't a classic piece of apparell.

* by "until the end of WcW" I actually mean "until the day I die."

The Ultimate Warrior jacket (who didn't want this?) - but was just far to expensive and I was only 7 in 1991!

28372_185855499035_512904035_2788633_5798927_n.jpg

Easily my favourite bit of merch I own. The front looks like a spiffing WWF bowling jacket as well.

I would love a 'I broke Wahoo's Leg' t-shirt. May have to look into getting one made up.

Archived