Wrestling merch you wanted but never got

mickfan

I always wanted an nWo Hollywood t-shirt. My sister came back from a trip to the states with a Wolfpac one instead. She didn't understand that it was NOT simply the same shirt in a different colour. :(

You would've had the last laugh a year later though, when they all started wearing that one. Better than being seen to be repping for Horace and Wrestling Superstar Virgil.

Nah, the finger of doom fucked it for me. I just stopped caring after that.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This thread has reminded me that I always wanted one of those DX (might have been Triple H, circa "My Time") t-shirts that had a shiny green barcode on them.

Actually, it may well have been for Trips because I think it said "The Game Is Over" on the back which I found hilarious, in a smarky kinda way.

Of course, we're going back a decade here so I may well have confused two different t-shirts in my head.

I really wanted Jeff Hardys first solo tshirt and necklace. My Nana was going to America the year they came out so I asked her to have a look but when she came back she told me "I asked everywhere if they had any John Harvey tshirts but they'd never heard of him!" :confused:

I remember back in the day I really wanted a Shawn Michaels hat and heart shaped sunglasses as well as foam title belt. I did get plenty of other WWF/E merchandise but never those ones *sigh*

I really wanted Jeff Hardys first solo tshirt and necklace. My Nana was going to America the year they came out so I asked her to have a look but when she came back she told me "I asked everywhere if they had any John Harvey tshirts but they'd never heard of him!" :confused:

I remember back in the day I really wanted a Shawn Michaels hat and heart shaped sunglasses as well as foam title belt. I did get plenty of other WWF/E merchandise but never those ones *sigh*

lmao

*wipes tear*

Aww Nanas eh, what are they like. Can't trust them with anything :laugh:

• Paid Members
Wasnt there a red DX shirt that came out in late 1997?

Did it look anything like this recent one at all?

http://www.toywiz.com/reddxlofficialwwesuperstarsshirts.html

The link you put on is the shirt he's talking about. I remember them debuting it the night Cactus Jack and Terry Funk were pushed off the entrance in a wheelie bin.

Austin tears said DX shirt up at the end of this red hot angle.

Archived