Wrestling merch you wanted but never got

mickfan

• Paid Members

A Shane button up shirt, its class and no one can tell me other wise, and the Buh Buh solo run shirt I think it was, something about a pool hall. I liked both, just never got around to buying.

I don't think I have ever got something I didn't want. The closest is a DX shirt and a batista shirt which didn't really float my boat but I was still happy to have the and a HBK one which was a bit tight but I nvere had the heart to say, I assume i'll loose weight some day and it will fit then.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remembered I always wanted a Bossman bash 'em buddie. Just to prove to myself I was as strong as the former Big Bubba. I did on the other hand have a denim jacket with the Ultimate Warrior logo on the back and a stitch on of the Warrior (when he had that awesome highlighted mullet) on the front. Mega cool.

Eddie Guerrero Is My Favourite Wrestler.

I've never ever seen those WCW shirts for sale but I'm sure they were in the US.

Always wanted the Eddie Guerrero/Los Guerrero's red dice that said on the 2 spots side cheat 2 win! Missed it once on ebay and hadn't see it since. Still want one though.

Wanted a Dude Love shirt also but seem to be rare to get and not really bothered about it now. Wanted THAT yellow Franchise Shane Douglas shirt but seems to be hard to get nowadays but like the Dude Love shirt I'm not that bothered now. I even e-mailed Shane Douglas online store when they were on sale there and asked them if they posted to the UK but never got a reply so sod them. lol

Does anyone remember back about '99/'00 the WWf had out bashin buddies( or something similarly named)? They had a hard moulded head and soft body, when you slapped them the spoke some catchphrases? i had a Dude Love one. When you slapped him he shouted " Oww Have Mercy"....but when i split up with the ex i think it went with my wee man's toy box ... :cry:

• Paid Members
Does anyone remember back about '99/'00 the WWf had out bashin buddies( or something similarly named)? They had a hard moulded head and soft body, when you slapped them the spoke some catchphrases? i had a Dude Love one. When you slapped him he shouted " Oww Have Mercy"....but when i split up with the ex i think it went with my wee man's toy box ... :cry:

Mickfan still has his Dude Love bashin buddy. He doesnt talk anymore though. I've still got my Hulk Hogan Bed Buddy with stuffing coming out of his knee (ironically the same knee he had replaced a few years ago). His hip and back is OK though.

Mickfan still has his Dude Love bashin buddy. He doesnt talk anymore though. I've still got my Hulk Hogan Bed Buddy with stuffing coming out of his knee (ironically the same knee he had replaced a few years ago). His hip and back is OK though.

Damn you both!!! Want them both now!! :angry:

Weren't they a lot smaller than the old WWF buddies as well? I recall seeing the Dude Love one loads, and I think an Undertaker one and an Austin? Though never to the same extent. For some reason, Dude Love seems to be the most bootlegged wrestler of the last fifteen years when it comes to toys. Plush Dude Love knock-offs are/were all over the place, and every wave of Poundland wrestling figures still has him in as well.

I always wanted the JOB squad t-shirt because I thought when they enlisted Duane Gill and the Blue Meanie they were the coolest thing going. I also, for some unknown reason, wanted a Harris Brothers t-shirt they advertised in WCW magazine saying "I survived the H-Bomb". Anyone remember when the old WWF mags would have a two page spread all the wrestlers on a white background wearing/shilling their t-shirts? I thought that was class!!

• Paid Members
and the Buh Buh solo run shirt I think it was, something about a pool hall.

I don't remember it specifically, but I'll guess it said something like "If you've got the balls, we've got the tables."

yeah, thats it really along with some pool cues and the like.

I remember as a kid I always wanted the DX football jersey, mainly because I thought it looked so cool and DX all wore them as well as a lot of fans. The adult humour on it went right over my head as I was only in primary school at the time but looking back now I suppose walking around with a shirt with 69 and Suck It writen over it, especially as a kid would raise a few eyebrows.

Archived