Wrestling merch you wanted but never got

mickfan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like mentioned before, I will always remember the old WWF magazines from the 80's/early 90's with the little catalogue in the middle. Wrestlers were shown with t-shirts for sale. I wanted:

- The King Kong Bundy Shirt

- The Hulkamania shirt

- The Randy Savage shirt

- The British Buldogs shirt

Furthermore they also had advertisement for WWF Icecream bars (vanilla,chocolate and a cookie on top with images of Hulk Hogan, Andre, George Steele, etc). I really wanted them and even took the advertisement to local ice cream shops, but they weren't sold here in the Netherlands.

Last but not least, the advertisement for the LJN figures in- or on the back of a PWI magazine.I could stare at those figures for hours, but they were never available here.And for a child ordering them from the USA was not done.

Looks like the Root of Evil Top Rope shirt Randy Orton was wearing for a few months has been scrapped and replaced with this design

http://www.wweshop.com/item/randy-orton-ro...yOrton/01-11055

And is now available on Euroshop too

http://wweeuroshop.com/product.asp?code=73163

i ordered the original thinking it was going to be like the previous Top Rope shirt (the green one) and was majorly fucked off when it wasn't, it was just a regular t-shirt, so i might pick up thise new one

I always wanted an nWo Hollywood t-shirt. My sister came back from a trip to the states with a Wolfpac one instead. She didn't understand that it was NOT simply the same shirt in a different colour. :(

You would've had the last laugh a year later though, when they all started wearing that one. Better than being seen to be repping for Horace and Wrestling Superstar Virgil.

I always wanted the "Hitman" T-shirt worn by Bret in the Hart Foundation, along with the leather jacket, I thought they were so cool.

I did have "Layeth the Smacketh Down!" Rock t-shirt, elbowpads and the original Austin 3:16 t-shirt so I guess it wasn't all bad.

I always wanted an nWo Hollywood t-shirt. My sister came back from a trip to the states with a Wolfpac one instead. She didn't understand that it was NOT simply the same shirt in a different colour. :(

You would've had the last laugh a year later though, when they all started wearing that one. Better than being seen to be repping for Horace and Wrestling Superstar Virgil.

I got a NWO red Tshirt with NWO in black letters from America in 1997, I dont think Ive ever seen another one since.

• Paid Members

far too much.

im a hasbro figure collector, used to get them as a kid for xmas, b-day, save up for them etc. I always wanted a HBK fig, i never got one as a kid, but i did find one a few years ago at a car boot, and that spawned off the collecting habit's again.

There are a few things id still love, such as:

*The Dragon Gate training Tracksuit in XL - because its fucking lush

*Crap Knock Off wrestling figures, you know the ones from pound land style stores, some of which are fake hasbros, they are mint.

*The toy WWF belt that came out in the early 90's in a box with warrior on the front.

* complete sets of 90's trading card and sticker sets, along with the wwf binder's to put them in.

probs lots more, as yeah, im still a huge fucking geek

Archived