DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

Except it doesn't, because he does everything so easily and efficiently that it never looks like there's a chance he won't make it in time. There's no jeopardy. That's why it only works to an extent, and even then it's largely dependent on the viewer being a brownface-hating racist to get the most out of it.

Did you just call me a racist?

No more than the rest of us, I would hope. I'm sure I wouldn't have enjoyed the second half of The Hills Have Eyes as much if it wasn't for my hatred of mongs. Although that film was better structured than Taken. It seemed like the speccy bloke had to put some effort in.

• Paid Members

Mongs are underused in horror films. They're far more unnerving than zombies. The unpredictability of the mong adds a lot more tension than something that just plods around eating stuff.

• Paid Members

Death Wish IV is just blinding - such a totally, awesomely awful film. I like to pretend that there is no Death Wish V, however.

Winner was a blindingly club-handed director, but he really turned out a lot of shitey, unsubtle movies that I happen to adore. Him and Charles Bronson is one of my favorite one-two punches in cinema.

I've had God Bless America on my computer for weeks, and not watched it. I didn't like World's Greatest Dad as much as I'd hoped, and I started watching his other one about the girl who sucked off her dog, but I found it too dull and turned it off.

Anyone ever seen The Sentinel? Michael Winner makes Freaks-level use of mongs, portraying them as the damned.

Who was the screenwriter, Glenn Hoddle?