DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

To be honest, I'm not THAT bothered by the ads, but it's dependent on the film, really. I don't mind having a knockabout actioner split up by ads, but I'd rather watch a Kubrick in one piece! Still, I'll definitely bookmark that, cheers.

As for the Asian one, looks as though they've started putting a LOT of ads on it so it might not be as good as it used to be :(

• Paid Members

Shit, they've got Arctic Blue! I haven't seen it for years, I'm not sure it's ever been on TV aside from a Sky Movies run. Cracking little Rutger Hauer actioner - not as good as Wedlock, but a good hour and a half's fun, that.

Just watched Warrior... inspirational, epic, superb performances all round..a fantastic film. Really enjoyed the film can't recommend it enough (and Ihave been to anyone that will listen this past hour)

GO SEE IT!!

Cool.

Am definitely going to go and see this within the next couple of weeks. Have been looking forward to it for months.

• Moderators
Just watched Warrior... inspirational, epic, superb performances all round..a fantastic film. Really enjoyed the film can't recommend it enough (and Ihave been to anyone that will listen this past hour)

GO SEE IT!!

Is that the one I've seen posters for with the apalling quote on it: "Like all the Rockys rolled into one!". That would be a horrible mess of a film!

edit: I've always meant to check out Judgement Night just because of the soundtrack. I literally know nothing else about it though..

Edited by Chest Rockwell

i agree that quote is terrible but the film is great. top performances from the top three actors. edgerton really does remind me of chael sonnen which was cool. nick nolte was very impressive and tom hardy really is very good at playing nutters (a likeable one in this film though)

special mention for Kurt Angle as Undeafeated Russian superstar "Koba" :D

i'd like to know how this managed to get a 12A. only found that out after i went. there were some little kids in the front row who i would never have expected to be there (for the Daily mail parents were there with them) could have been much older than 10

Edited by iamtheman