Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 28, 2009 Moderators Posted January 28, 2009 (edited) Well, that just rolls right off the tongue... Why didn't anyone think of that bef... oh. Wait. JLeven? d'oh! edit: that was in response to EWWChris. Edited January 28, 2009 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 28, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2009 J7M? I like that one. Replace the "7" with "L" and you're onto a winner there. I like EWWChris' suggestion almost as much as Ulf's. They definitely have similar levels of quality and originality. Quote
Whinehouse Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 J7M? I like that one. Replace the "7" with "L" and you're onto a winner there. I like EWWChris' suggestion almost as much as Ulf's. They definitely have similar levels of quality and originality. But it makes it look like your kid will just be an evil version of you! If Nintendo has taught me anything in 21 years, it's that upside-down letters = unspeakable evil. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 28, 2009 Moderators Posted January 28, 2009 I'm still in shock that you took him back after he cheated on you. I'm sure he said he's changed, but can't you see he's just using you? He's piggybacking off your success in the Awards.. and when he gets that recognition he could have any poster he wants. And then who's left stuck at home taking care of Rafa? While he gads about town.. Who, I ask you? I'm sorry man. Please know that I say this to you out of love, not to hurt you. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 28, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2009 All I know is that little Rafa doesn't stop crying unless Seven sings him some Jesu whilst wearing his clown mask. I've tried to do it myself but it just doesn't work. He's not a perfect man, but he's a good father. Silver's juuust another gooooooooold... Quote
Mr. Seven Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 I still refuse to call him Rafa. Little Nemanja, that's my boy. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 28, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2009 We have angered neil. Everyone hide your porno and scatter. "SQUARE!" *runs* Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 28, 2009 Moderators Posted January 28, 2009 I'm just trolling in an attempt to win Dolt of the Year 2009. VOTE 4 NEIL!!!!! Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 28, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2009 That we've turned this thread into an aimless chat thread. #theukff is the old IRC channel that was the ukff chat room. Really though, he's just mad because he's a big DOODY-HEAD. *runs faster*. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 28, 2009 Moderators Posted January 28, 2009 I'm mad because there was no Mod of the Year award. Which I clearly would have lost to you too Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.