Paid Members DJ Kris Posted January 27, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2009 Congrats all. I'm just happy to have been nominated enough times to make the vote, so thanks to everyone for that. Never thought for a moment I'd get joint third. I know I said it before but I can't help but think the Secret Santa really helped with my chances of winning this so the actual nominations I received mean far more to me. And shit, you have just reminded me that I haven't re-sent my gift. It's still wrapped up in my (vacated by myself, but all my stuff is still there) flat with the posters name on it. He knows it's me he got though, I hope he will be able to forgive the lateness. At least your being kind enough to resend, presumably after Royal Mail lost it. I never did get mine Quote
Paid Members Au Posted January 27, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2009 At least your being kind enough to resend, presumably after Royal Mail lost it. I never did get mine I hear tell that Amazon are cunts. Hold tight, the new date for arrival is some time around Valentines Day. Someone does love you after all, Chris Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 27, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2009 WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT JAYELEM? *Puts arms out in the style of Jebus*. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 27, 2009 Moderators Posted January 27, 2009 You got the Jennifer Love Hewitt DVD, with Chapter Select! That should more than suffice... Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 27, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2009 That's very true actually. I did get a totally undeserved bonus gift. I recant my Raven-themed whining. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 27, 2009 Moderators Posted January 27, 2009 I'm not saying you should feel like you have to make up for your whingeing or anything... But. Y'know.... If you did feel like giving me some kind of gift for helping you to appreciate what you have then I would understand. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 27, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2009 Oh my god. OK look, I'll try and find another copy of The Social Climber for you if you want to freeze-frame JLH cleavage that badly. To be honest I'd recommend Heartbreakers. Similar levels of cleavage and a more watchable movie. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 27, 2009 Moderators Posted January 27, 2009 Freeze frame? Pfft... You're living in the past! I like to use the loop function on the Xbox DVD menu.. Of course, I mean.... that's what I would do. If I did do stuff like that. I don't though. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 27, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2009 So you've done a Clay Davis Sheiiiiit loop right? It's mesmerising. Quote
Mr. Seven Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 So does this make JLM and I the power couple of the UKFF? We need a Brangelina/Bennifer style name amalgam. Quote
Ulf ist Gut Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 I thought of another one but admittedly it is a bit cumbersome - Mr. SeveyLynnMark Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted January 28, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2009 How about: JLM jlm JAYELEM jlm JLM (7) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.