Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 12, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Voting period is 2 weeks.
Mab Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 I went for the Ric Flair retirement ceremony, simply for the goosebump feeling it gave me, and aswell as a storyline, it also had a "real feel" to it. Woooooo
Famous Mortimer Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 I went for the Ric Flair retirement ceremony, simply for the goosebump feeling it gave me, and aswell as a storyline, it also had a "real feel" to it. Woooooo I'd be surprised if this loses. I'd have probably voted for this in a similar poll covering the last 5 years.
Paid Members gadge Posted January 12, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 I cried at the retirement ceremony, so, yeah, that...
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 13, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2009 Definitely the retirement ceremony. Not just for its own greatness per se, but also because we had members on here whom I had thought to be beyond jaded when it came to wrestling posting how great it was. To be able to garner that reaction is impressive, I feel.
DJ Stevie C Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 Voted for "I'm sorry, I love you" That moment sent so many thoughts through my head, hoping Shawn would miss and Flair would win, hoping he's connect and Flair would kick out, wishing Flair was 20 years younger and at his prime. But I also knew at that point and even though Flair was still able, it was time for him to hang up the gowns.
mkkid28 Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 I also voted the "I'm Sorry, I Love you" moment, because that was my favorite match of all 2008.
Mab Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 Nice to see both Flair nominations are neck and neck at the moment.
KRISProdigy Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 It was the "Im sorry" for me, which means thats now leading
Paid Members FLips Posted January 14, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2009 Cena's Rumble return, I'm not keen on Cena, but that's the first thing i've genuinly jumped out my seat at with excitement since The Rock and Austin.
NBT Posted January 15, 2009 Posted January 15, 2009 Cena's return for me as well, I really liked the Flair stuff, but the Cena return was out of nowhere and was fantastically done.
C/WMark Please! Posted January 16, 2009 Posted January 16, 2009 I've gone for Flairs retirement ceremony, absolutely tremendous the way it was done, especially seeing Barry Windham in a WWE ring again.
TheBigBoot Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 I went for the Ric Flair retirement ceremony, simply for the goosebump feeling it gave me, and aswell as a storyline, it also had a "real feel" to it. Woooooo I'd be surprised if this loses. I'd have probably voted for this in a similar poll covering the last 5 years. Same here. Its a bit of a cliche but it really did feel like the end of an era in wrestling. I can't see anything topping it any time soon.
Recommended Posts