What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
I don't think I saw the same one as you! The one I saw, on Channel 4, was from Coventry.

That's the one I saw too, the prat alpha-male bloke was giving it the cocky heel schtick for the first couple of nights, then was defeated by the other blokes guns. I don't like the episodes where they do four nights in one episode, I like the fiver-person episodes and stretch them over a week. It's brilliant TV though, I can't believe that it still hasn't gotten boring. I suppose by not shaking it up and keeping it to the same formula is good enough to bring across the real personalities.

Links please.

You'll be waiting a while.

Edited by fruitcorner

Links please.

Not that your going to believe me obviously but my Freind Alex used to be a production assistant on the show, he told me. In the days where they only made a few episodes each series. Now ofcourse they make shit loads. It is the same way they make the likes of TOWIE and Mde in Chelsea of course.

• Paid Members
Links please.

Not that your going to believe me obviously but my Freind Alex used to be a production assistant on the show, he told me. In the days where they only made a few episodes each series. Now ofcourse they make shit loads. It is the same way they make the likes of TOWIE and Mde in Chelsea of course.

That's funny because aside from one, maybe two, primetime series, there have always been a lot of episodes per series. And even those probably had 11 or 12.

But you tell Alex that I'm a fan of his work anyway, Keeno!

• Paid Members
It wouldn't surprise me if they did rehearse all the conversations. They do that on antique shows, for fuck's sake.

It's true, I went to a taping of the Antiques Roadshow once, and it was all A PACK OF LIES!

Aspel or Bruce?