UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Does anyone know where I can get photos of all the old WWF/WWE & WCW PPV posters? I had a german site bookmarked that had them all up to around 2007, but my computer crashed and I cant find the site anymore.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

This site might help you with the WWF/E ones - http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/ad.htm

Does anyone know where I can get photos of all the old WWF/WWE & WCW PPV posters? I had a german site bookmarked that had them all up to around 2007, but my computer crashed and I cant find the site anymore.

This site might help you with the WWF/E ones - http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/ad.htm

There's quite a lot on Wiki too.

Why don't you stop being a pleb and just give him the answer if you know?

I'm not sure but I think it's just due to it not getting changed for BST....so it will be correct next month when the clocks go back.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure but I think it's just due to it not getting changed for BST....so it will be correct next month when the clocks go back.

Likely got more to do with people not changing their daylight savings time in the "My Controls" portion of the forum.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't be so quick to defend the guy, Mab. He's taking a lot of the shine for Dolt of the Year from you. I'm sure being on the other side of the abuse would be nice for a change, wouldn't it?

Regardless of what idiotic response you clamber together, I was directing Pleb to the correct place to answer his question. I am not insulting him because he got this wrong, I am insulting him because his other posts have shown him to be a bit of a tool.

I wouldn't be so quick to defend the guy, Mab. He's taking a lot of the shine for Dolt of the Year from you. I'm sure being on the other side of the abuse would be nice for a change, wouldn't it?

Regardless of what idiotic response you clamber together, I was directing Pleb to the correct place to answer his question. I am not insulting him because he got this wrong, I am insulting him because his other posts have shown him to be a bit of a tool.

It just annoys me when people get on their high horse going on about it shouldn't be posted here or whatever.....when they're just drawing out the post instead of just giving a straight forward answer. I'm sure if you would have not posted that someone would have come along and answered his question regardless. Anyway his question has been answered now so forget it.

Who are you anyway? From the response you gave you must be an older poster with a new name (and you could just answer instead of calling me a pleb and posting a link to a new name thread :laugh:;) )

There's quite a lot on Wiki too.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

So, I'm poking around YouTube last night and stumble across the Sting vs Goldberg match from Halloween Havoc. Can someone explain what this shitarse was all about? Neither man seemed to know what they were doing, what was booked and Goldberg obviously didn't expect to be handed a title! Story please, if available?

So, I'm poking around YouTube last night and stumble across the Sting vs Goldberg match from Halloween Havoc. Can someone explain what this shitarse was all about? Neither man seemed to know what they were doing, what was booked and Goldberg obviously didn't expect to be handed a title! Story please, if available?

It was a bait and switch to make people think Goldberg had won the title. At no point was Sting v Goldberg announced as a title match - Sting had beaten Hollywood Hogan earlier in the night in the booked and promoted championship match when Hogan came out in his street clothes, lay down and Sting pinned him.

Sting came out at the end of the show and said he wanted a fight - Goldberg came out, slaughtered him and fans were made to assume he'd become champion.

IIRC, Sting attacked some exec (possibly JJ Dillon) the next night, the title was held up and Bret Hart won the tournament.

• Paid Members

It just annoys me when people get on their high horse going on about it shouldn't be posted here or whatever.....when they're just drawing out the post instead of just giving a straight forward answer. I'm sure if you would have not posted that someone would have come along and answered his question regardless. Anyway his question has been answered now so forget it.

Who are you anyway? From the response you gave you must be an older poster with a new name (and you could just answer instead of calling me a pleb and posting a link to a new name thread :laugh:;) )

It's good to see Detective Lieutenant Obvious is still bringing those cases in.