UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

It's a pre-watershed recap of WWE telly, my expectations are pretty low! Would be nice if they did a post watershed version though.

And I dunno, I kinda like Jack Korpella. Although you get the feeling he knows nothing about wrerstling whatsoever.

Who is the bloke in red trunks on the back of the World X Cup 2008 DVD? The kids got a good look.

I'm totally guessing as I haven't seen the DVD, but could it be the Russian guy, Alex Koslov? He was ace too.

Who is the bloke in red trunks on the back of the World X Cup 2008 DVD? The kids got a good look.

I'm totally guessing as I haven't seen the DVD, but could it be the Russian guy, Alex Koslov? He was ace too.

That would've been my guess too. RACIAL STEREOTYPES~!

Can anyone tell me if Kai En Tai started doing their dubbed voices gimmick once only for The Undertaker's voice to be heard? I have shady memories of something like this happening but can't find it on youtube or similar...

Can anyone tell me if Kai En Tai started doing their dubbed voices gimmick once only for The Undertaker's voice to be heard? I have shady memories of something like this happening but can't find it on youtube or similar...

Yes they were once hand picked oponents by Mcmahon Austin and HHH during the power trip run as obviously a joke opponent. Kai En Tai came out and did the normal dubbed voice thing but with it ending with something along the lines instead of "we are evil" ....."you are all Dead Men Walking" in the undertakers voice followed by a run in by taker and kane