UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

An SNME from Jan 1986 had the ropes in the order of Blue/Red/White.

I never knew he refereed at all, never mind in the WWF. Weird as well as he debuted in 1979. I guess refereeing beats working against Lord Littlebrook on WWF C Shows.

No they were grey/ silver for most of the run at least up until the HD trons came in.

The Red Black Red combo was used at the last or second to last cyber sunday as well

I always think the MITB shows used green ropes but they didnt I dont think

The white ropes debuted at the first new saturday nights main event and were then used for RR07 and WM23 then not seen again for a year or so

cant think of any other colours or combos used since they started using the same ring everywhere in about 85/86

Edited by simonworden

• Paid Members

Fuck me, I never realised the ropes at 24 were orange. I always thought they were red. Might just be the light making them look orange in some photos. I'm gonna have to watch some of it tomorrow and have a look.

Every Wrestlemania has custom ring posts these days. And didn't they have the ropes yellow/black/yellow on NXT for a bit?

Also, for completeness' sake: All-white was used for the 2000s version of Saturday Night's Main Event, which was the first time I recall seeing all-white ropes in WWE. Smackdown during some of the Stephanie McMahon era had all-black, as did ECW when it first came back (including the two One Night Stands).