UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

What tape libraries does WWE own at the moment? I heard Vince went on a bit of a buying spree a while back.

Wiki is saying that they just bought the "Ultimate Pro Wrestling" fed library. I'd imagine that would be because of the early Cena footage, right?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Tape_Libr...n-WWE_purchases
I'm salivating at the thought of all that footage.UPW was a sort of unofficial WWE training school at one point wasn't it? I'm sure the early Cena footage is the primary reason, but I'd imagine a lot of guys who were under contract at one time or another had matches there.

• Paid Members

I've seen a shit load of Hulk Hogan shirts in WWE crowds for years. There was a bloke dressed as him holding a Zack Ryder sign infront of Vince McMahon a few months back, which Vince pointed straight at. I believe this to be complete bullshit, unless someone (Twinn since he's so certain) shows me evidence of said event happening. They reference Hulk Hogan more than TNA do these days. I wonder if they'll turn those No Holds Barred DVDs inside out.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members

From What i understand, it doesnt just directly apply to Hogan shirt, its dependant on what ever is going on at the time.Reports are going round saying WWE are taking away signs related to the Bella Twins at the moment, because they have just been released. I would dare say if this had ever happend, it was around the time Hogan was in the news for something. They have done it with TNA related Signs/tshirts before also.Again its not a "100% everytime" sort of thing, and I would be worried. Just keep your coat zipped up until you're in the actual arena or something.

Would WWE have footage from all of the camera angles of the events they have?

I'm sure they do, when ever something gets on camera on Raw that they don't want shown on the repeats or international airings, they just edit in a different angle. Like if a Benoit or WWF sign gets shown, or when Jericho did Hogan's ear wave thing on the Monday Night Wars 2.0 Raw they went on to a shot of the Big Show instead if I remember the details correctly. Edited by ThePhenom

The footage thing is a mute point as I imagine it is all digitally transferred and stored now. Would make all of the video releases and packages they do much easier to navigate through with a few taps of the keyboard. I still think Bobby is roaming around the suites however http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4B6S1cbyek

Edited by CiderBag

The footage thing is a mute point as I imagine it is all digitally transferred and stored now. Would make all of the video releases and packages they do much easier to navigate through with a few taps of the keyboard. I still think Bobby is roaming around the suites however http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4B6S1cbyek

"nice dress, who dresses you? The State?""Nice hat, pull it down over your face"Love you Bobby.

Moot point btw, not mute!So, am I the only person who thinks Buff Bagwell is missing from modern wrestling tv? Such an entertaining character. He's still pretty young, isn't he? Does anyone know what he's doing now, and whether TNA/WWE have shown any interest in him in recent years?

• Paid Members

Has there ever been a Curry Man action figure?If so, where can I get one?

The only ones i can find are custom made. For custom action figures, I'd give it a google if you fancy it. For whats its worth, custom figures can be very good whilst others can be terrible. Have a shop around if you fancy a custom figure.I'd advised to check out the Wrestlingfigs.com forums to check out customs on there, then ask around for prices. Hope that helps :thumbsup:

So, am I the only person who thinks Buff Bagwell is missing from modern wrestling tv? Such an entertaining character. He's still pretty young, isn't he? Does anyone know what he's doing now, and whether TNA/WWE have shown any interest in him in recent years?

Was'nt he in a really bad car crash a couple of weeks ago? I think he hurt his neck pretty badly (may have even suffered a broken neck). I could have sworn there was a thread about it on here.Edit - I was right - there was:Bagwell Car Crash Thread Edited by Wrestlingsnob