UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Just sounds like stock music, I think the WWE probably produce their own nowadays. It sounds like the same strings synth that TNA used for Roode's music, though.

• Paid Members
Did Rock/Austin at Wrestlemania have the stip added on Heat? If so, it was just that and Backlash.

Which Rock/Austin match?

At Mania 17 it was announced just as the match started, Mania 15 was a standard match IIRC, although it being in the attitude era most rules went out the window. WM19 was a standard match also.

Regarding the Punk/Jericho feud going on atm, are Jericho's accusations real or storyline? Is the reason Punk is straight-edge cos his Dad was an alcoholic and his sister had drug problems?

IGN Sports: Personally and professionally, you follow the Straight Edge lifestyle. For those who don't know exactly what that is, can you explain the lifestyle?

CM Punk: I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't use drugs. That may be boring for some people, but that's just me. That's how I live my life. That stuff never appealed to me and I never understood getting so messed up that you can't even walk home or remember the previous night. I choose to live my life without it.

IGN Sports: When did you first start doing that?

CM Punk: When I was 15.

IGN Sports: Was there a something that triggered you going that direction with your life>

CM Punk: My dad was an alcoholic and my parents

Regarding the Punk/Jericho feud going on atm, are Jericho's accusations real or storyline? Is the reason Punk is straight-edge cos his Dad was an alcoholic and his sister had drug problems?

IGN Sports: Personally and professionally, you follow the Straight Edge lifestyle. For those who don't know exactly what that is, can you explain the lifestyle?

CM Punk: I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't use drugs. That may be boring for some people, but that's just me. That's how I live my life. That stuff never appealed to me and I never understood getting so messed up that you can't even walk home or remember the previous night. I choose to live my life without it.

IGN Sports: When did you first start doing that?

CM Punk: When I was 15.

IGN Sports: Was there a something that triggered you going that direction with your life>

CM Punk: My dad was an alcoholic and my parents

Whats the likely hood of getting an order from wwe shop getting picked up by customs? I have ordered in the past and been ok, but my mate got a shirt two weeks back and was hit with the charge. Is every order now charged due to going through dhl?