UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Did a search for this and couldn't find anything - is it Mark Haskins in the Yeo Valley boyband advert that's been on lately? If not, he's got a fucking spot-on doppleganger.

You mean

- that's uncanny, but it can't be him, can it??

• Paid Members

Has Scott Hall ever been cut in a match? I cant actually remember him bloody in a match, unless I'm missing a really obvious one. He may have in the AWA, but he wrestled in a no blade job era WCW, he wrestled in WWF's New Generation era, where they didnt even allow blade jobs in cage matches, he went to WCW where there was little blading going on if any, he worked for the WWF in 2002 and he never juiced there either. And there's TNA and the Indy scene and I dont think he'd be slicing himself open there, when he doesnt need to. Anyone remember any such occassion?

• Paid Members
Did a search for this and couldn't find anything - is it Mark Haskins in the Yeo Valley boyband advert that's been on lately? If not, he's got a fucking spot-on doppleganger.

You mean

- that's uncanny, but it can't be him, can it??

It's gotta be. The only other time I've seen someone who looked like him was a photo of a young James Joyce (no joke, I'll try and dig out the photo).

• Paid Members
My auntie wants me to order a few things off the American WWE Shopzone site; how long does it usually take and how much can you order before paying some kind of import tax? And is there anything else I need to know?

You best bet is to search on iteam regarding income tax, as it goes more of the value and the weight. In the past i've payed anything from

Dunno if anyone asked this before but here goes: What was the deal with Robbie Brookside and WCW? Did he actually get a tryout with a chance of a contract or was he just brought in to job on the shows to add to the international flavour of WCW's show? (I always thought WCW emphasised World in the title better than WWE has ever done)