UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I tried to search, but apparently I need to search more than 4 characters.

Just a few questions about some of the first companies I saw live.

Are LDN and UKPW still going? Also, does anyone know the website for All-Star Wrestling?

Thanks

Yes, Yes, www.bigtimewrestlinguk.com

• Paid Members
What is the biggest selling wrestling DVD of all time? In contrast, how many wrestling DVD's are sold a year?

I don't know about the best selling *DVD*, but isn't the best selling *VHS*, the first Ultimate Warrior one? I'm sure JNLister mentioned this.

I tried to search, but apparently I need to search more than 4 characters.

Just a few questions about some of the first companies I saw live.

Are LDN and UKPW still going? Also, does anyone know the website for All-Star Wrestling?

Thanks

LDN - http://www.ldnwrestling.com/

What is the biggest selling wrestling DVD of all time? In contrast, how many wrestling DVD's are sold a year?

I don't know about the best selling *DVD*, but isn't the best selling *VHS*, the first Ultimate Warrior one? I'm sure JNLister mentioned this.

could be wrong, but i think the best selling WWE dvds are the first ric flair box set and The rise and fall of ECW.

Pretty sure the flair one was top for a long time.

Was Al Wilson actually Torrie's dad?

The reason I ask is that i'm convinced he was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

He sure was her father. She confirms in her shoot that it was here idea to use here real dad for the storyline.

He would have been the best 'worst actor' actor I'd ever seen if he wasn't her real dad. He was somehow more wooden than his own cock during the wedding skit.

could be wrong, but i think the best selling WWE dvds are the first ric flair box set and The rise and fall of ECW.

Pretty sure the flair one was top for a long time.

I think the Bret Hart one is up there as well.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know why XWT (Xtreme wresting torrents) don't seem to have the main events on their torrents for TNA PPVs? I get all my PPVs from them and at least the last 4 TNA ones have stopped at the 2hr mark, anyone know why this is? it's as annoying as fuck.

Does anyone know why XWT (Xtreme wresting torrents) don't seem to have the main events on their torrents for TNA PPVs? I get all my PPVs from them and at least the last 4 TNA ones have stopped at the 2hr mark, anyone know why this is? it's as annoying as fuck.

I get most PPVs from there and I've never had that trouble? Broken/fake torrents usually get removed really fast too.

No idea what's up with that??

• Paid Members

EDIT - mistakenly answered a question *I thought* was the last post. It wasn't. Far from it.

Edited by air_raid_crash