UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
I wished I had saw that unexpectedly. Would've been an awesome spot, especially in the context of a Benoit/Lyger match.

Got me thinking about dives from the top to the floor. There can't have been too many of them in the US big leagues. Fatu inexplicably done it in a meaningless squash. Psicosis onto Rey Jr too at BATB96. Chris Daniels from a springboard in that spotfest with Modest on Nitro. Then there was Pierre Oullett with his cannonball once in TNA. And more recently, Jeff with the swanton onto Angle.

There must be a few other examples, especially from all those x-division nutters over the years.

I know it isn't quite the same but I absolutely loved it when Randy Savage did the Double Axhandle from the top rope to the outside.

One of the best things about Savage that. His bump when he missed it was usually magic. That's what made Savage superb. He never kept still.

• Moderators
I wished I had saw that unexpectedly. Would've been an awesome spot, especially in the context of a Benoit/Lyger match.

Got me thinking about dives from the top to the floor. There can't have been too many of them in the US big leagues. Fatu inexplicably done it in a meaningless squash. Psicosis onto Rey Jr too at BATB96. Chris Daniels from a springboard in that spotfest with Modest on Nitro. Then there was Pierre Oullett with his cannonball once in TNA. And more recently, Jeff with the swanton onto Angle.

There must be a few other examples, especially from all those x-division nutters over the years.

Johnny The Bull Rellik Stamboli did a fucking GUILLOTINE LEGDROP from the top to the outside on Terry Funk in WCW and completely managed to fuck himself, somehow tearing his urethra. Total idiot.

Dynamite Kid did a diving headbutt off the top to the floor on Keith Hart back in the early 80s. That's most likely what inspired Benoit to try the same thing a decade later.

It's at about 4mins 30secs in

video.

In the last couple of weeks I've been on trips out of London to Hastings and Horsham in Sussex - both times I saw posters for wrestling events but didn't have a chance to read them. Does anyone know what organisations these might be and whether they're any good?

In the last couple of weeks I've been on trips out of London to Hastings and Horsham in Sussex - both times I saw posters for wrestling events but didn't have a chance to read them. Does anyone know what organisations these might be and whether they're any good?

All Star Wrestling had a show in Hastings yesterday. Varsity Pro Wrestling had a show in Horsham, also yesterday. I'd suspect that's what you saw posters for.

Both decent I'd imagine.

• Paid Members
The commentators at AA state that he is carrying a fireball burn to the head from a match the previous night, which sounds like something I

Anyone have any good places to purchase or download recent Puro and Lucha shows? Im looking in particular for the BOSJ from this year but also just in general, I don't mind watching online but don't really want to stream multiple parts and all that. Ideally somewhere I can download the full shows at a decent quality (I keep an eye on PWT but there isn't much on there) or I will happily pay a small amount to get a dvd I can conveniently just watch on my TV. I have tried IVP videos but again, nothing much recent. Lucha in general just doesn't seem to be around much at all but Im up for giving it a try.

Anyone have any good places to purchase or download recent Puro and Lucha shows? Im looking in particular for the BOSJ from this year but also just in general, I don't mind watching online but don't really want to stream multiple parts and all that. Ideally somewhere I can download the full shows at a decent quality (I keep an eye on PWT but there isn't much on there) or I will happily pay a small amount to get a dvd I can conveniently just watch on my TV. I have tried IVP videos but again, nothing much recent. Lucha in general just doesn't seem to be around much at all but Im up for giving it a try.

Are you open to using tape traders? I could PM you the address of the tape trading forum which is full of very helpful individuals who have pretty much everything.

Give www.ivpvideos.com a go.

erm...thanks, I did already mention in my post that I had given them a look but couldnt seem to find anything too recent on there.

What are they like in terms of presentation? disc in a sleeve? I tried the sampler and the quality seems good enough.