UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Has there ever been a Curry Man action figure?If so, where can I get one?

The only ones i can find are custom made. For custom action figures, I'd give it a google if you fancy it. For whats its worth, custom figures can be very good whilst others can be terrible. Have a shop around if you fancy a custom figure.I'd advised to check out the Wrestlingfigs.com forums to check out customs on there, then ask around for prices. Hope that helps :thumbsup:
Will have a look there. Many thanks!

• Paid Members

Online World of Wrestling says Buff Bagwell was at times known as both "Christian" and "Fabulous Neck Man". I assume the latter was a nickname...

Edited by opcws

I'm sure I've heard that Rob Van Dam was signed by WCW in late 2000, how was he allowed to appear at ECW Guilty As Charged 2001? Did they release him before he debuted or something?

Edited by ThePhenom

• Paid Members

Until the sale of WCW went through, Bischoff couldn't sign anyone of RVD's name value. He could only sign like for like. Thats why Bischoff released most of the women and brought in people like Chris Daniels and Mike Modest. They signed Steve Corino to a 90 day contract, as well. There was a load of people that were agreed to sign, but until the sale went through they couldn't.

Has there ever been a Curry Man action figure?If so, where can I get one?

The only ones i can find are custom made. For custom action figures, I'd give it a google if you fancy it. For whats its worth, custom figures can be very good whilst others can be terrible. Have a shop around if you fancy a custom figure.I'd advised to check out the Wrestlingfigs.com forums to check out customs on there, then ask around for prices. Hope that helps :thumbsup:
Actually there is a Curry Man figure made by Inspire but it is expensive

• Paid Members

My nephew was upset to not be able to have a green John Cena t shirt at the live shows recently. Anyone know where is the best place to buy the damned thing?

• Paid Members

My nephew was upset to not be able to have a green John Cena t shirt at the live shows recently. Anyone know where is the best place to buy the damned thing?

WWE's official shop via WWE.com, WWE Euro Shop (although they might not have it yet) or ebay are your best bets mate!

What are relations like between Bret Hart and HHH these days? I'm assuming at least cordial due to Hart's occasional appearances on WWE TV, but is there any evidence in interviews or whatever to suggest they've patched it up?

• Paid Members

They look happy enough here. You dont take your trousers off in front of another man without a bit of trust:

b8191y5ou2t1.jpg

Also they were the main attractions (sitting next to each other as well) at last years comic con. Doesn't seem like there's any heat anymore.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members

Yup, they both look like it's business time. Of course if Bret doesn't want to do business, Hunter will happily do business for him.

I've searched around for Gary Hart's My Life In Wrestling book and have found it on Gary Hart's official website for $50 in total. I was wondering whether anyone knew of a cheaper way to get it or an eBook of it. I'd prefer it in physical form, but I'm still umming and aahing over the price. I've searched eBay but there seems to be nothing.

• Paid Members

WWE's official shop via WWE.com, WWE Euro Shop (although they might not have it yet) or ebay are your best bets mate!

I will try those thanks!