UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Right so I know we've got some wCw nuts on here, I've never really watched wCw, but I want to buy some season sets. Im thinking of starting with 1996, but im not sure, I loved the attitude era WWF, from around 1998, stuff before that I didnt really like, so would WCW 1996 work for me or should I start a bit later, maybe 98?

Honestly for thrills, spills and surprises, I'd start with 1996 and go from there. You'll skip a lot of the Hogan/Dungeon dross, still get plenty of Flair/Savage goodness and get a feel for what the WcW scene was like before the Outsiders turn up. In fact re-watching the 96 set I was happily just popping disc after disc in, and didn't even realize I'd gotten to that point until the match started, and I went "oh shit, it's ONNNNNNNNN."Oh, but wCw? vomit.gif

Cheers for the replies lads, will start with nitro from the beginning I think then and get the full 96 year. Didn't realise it was sacrilege to do the wCw thing! Apologies :laugh:

Edited by 7_inch_m_4_u

Has anyone ever had to return a shirt to WWE shop for a different size? If so, what's the procedure? Just pop it in the bag and post it to them along with the invoice etc?

http://www.wweshop.com/Help#20

Returns & ExchangesReturn/Exchange Policy Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from WWEShop.com. If you are not satisfied with an item you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling or other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.All return shipping charges must be pre-paid, and are the responsibility of the customer. This includes any customs, duties, taxes, postage and any other applicable charges, which will not be refunded. We will reimburse you for any/all postage and taxes if the product is defective or an error by WWEShop.com occurred when fulfilling your order. However, tax on shipping and handling is non-refundable.Any WWE-licensed merchandise purchased from a merchant other than WWEShop.com cannot be returned to us for a refund or exchange. You will need to contact the merchant from whom you made your purchase.Return Instructions 1. Pack the item(s) securely. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received, as well as in their original packaging. Software, video games, videos and audio products must be unopened.2. Circle the items you are returning (see other side packing slip). Select a reason code from the list (on the return form) and write it next to the item being returned (see packing slip).3. If exchanging the same item(s) for a different size, please indicate new size on packing slip next to the product(s) being returned. Please contact us for any other type(s) of exchange(s).4. Send your package so that it can be tracked. UPS or return receipt by the US Post Office is recommended. We are not responsible if there is no proof that the product was delivered to us.Return Your Package To:WWEShop.com Returns700 Indian Springs DriveLancaster, PA 17601-1266Damaged/Defective/Incorrect Items If you receive an item that is damaged, defective or in error, we ask that you please contact our customer service department immediately at 1-866-993-7467 or 1-717-522-4384.For apparel items, please carefully read the care instructions on the inside label before wear and wash. Any damage due to wear and tear or inappropriate washing is the sole responsibility of the customer.WWEShop.com cannot take responsibility for items received in good condition, but were later damaged while in use.Return ExceptionsWe cannot accept returns on the following merchandise:

• Paid Members

Big thanks to Boydy122 for the invite!

2ldceqb.gifWAIT..... you meant PWtorrents, right??For a split second I thought you were off to Kiddy.

Herb I have a past which some rightfully so disagree with, sticking up for me will just get you abuse and I appreciate you sticking up for me but you are probably better off just leaving the issue mate but thanks for the kind words.