UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Is the monster truck Madusa that appears in the adverts for a monster truck show at Derby County's ground anything to do with Madusa/Alundra Blayze?

On her website, madusa.com, she is listed as being in Derby 25th - 30th May at a monster truck event.

• Paid Members
Has anyone ordered from lulu.com before? I finally ordered Turning The Tables last week and they say it was posted last Wednesday but there's still no sign of it

I ordered the same book not long back as well as the Dynamite Kid book and the took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Give them another few days and chase it up i guess.

Ive just signed up with Wrestling Observer/F4W & I got the 1 month recurring membership, the questions Id like to ask people on here is any idea what day do they take out the money & I used paypal but my paypal account has 0 in it so will I end up getting in trouble with paypal & will I need to put money into my paypal account ?

Ive just signed up with Wrestling Observer/F4W & I got the 1 month recurring membership, the questions Id like to ask people on here is any idea what day do they take out the money & I used paypal but my paypal account has 0 in it so will I end up getting in trouble with paypal & will I need to put money into my paypal account ?

Paypal should be linked to your bank account and draw it out of there. My paypal account always has zero in it unless I get credited for something and I've bought lots of stuff over the years.

Yeah cool I checked my bank account today to see a mini statement but nothing was deducted for it just want to know when they take the money out but thanks Hyperion much appreciated.

Yeah because Madison beat Tara in a match a few months ago where if Tara lost she had to leave TNA. So then Madison brought her back under the order that she'd help Madison and do everything she said etc, which she did willingly until recently.

• Paid Members

Does anyone have an e-mail address for a UK or General contact for WWE?

Don't worry, I'm not trying to submit storylines or anything! Even though if I did, I would have DiBiase coming out as a nuclear rabbit from the future.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for a UK or General contact for WWE?

Don't worry, I'm not trying to submit storylines or anything! Even though if I did, I would have DiBiase coming out as a nuclear rabbit from the future.

I found an address for the UK :

WWE (International) Ltd.

5 Jubilee Place

London, SW3 3TD

UNITED KINGDOM

44 (0) 20 7349 1740

Can't see an email though.

Has anyone ordered from lulu.com before? I finally ordered Turning The Tables last week and they say it was posted last Wednesday but there's still no sign of it

I ordered the same book not long back as well as the Dynamite Kid book and the took about 2 weeks to arrive.

Give them another few days and chase it up i guess.

I've just sent them an email there as it still hasn't shown up, had a look on the site to see the usual time of delivery for Priority mail and it says 1-3 working days but also this message which is a little worrying.

Priority Mail

Delivery is not guaranteed, and we will not be able to locate or refund the order

• Paid Members
have Edge or Shawn Micheals ever had a match ?

If, sweet cripple, you meant have Edge and Shawn Michaels ever had a match (against each other) then, yes, several. Most notably at Royal Rumble 2005 and a couple of weeks later on Raw under a no-DQ stip.