UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Super, I would recommend trying www.galaxiawrestling.net - that's where I watch every episode of RAW, Smackdown and Impact as well as all PPVs.

Have you ever used the download option on that site?

No, I'll admit I haven't Mojo.

No probs, it appeared that they had quite a few files that was worth a watch.

Super, I would recommend trying www.galaxiawrestling.net - that's where I watch every episode of RAW, Smackdown and Impact as well as all PPVs.

Have you ever used the download option on that site?

No, I'll admit I haven't Mojo.

No probs, it appeared that they had quite a few files that was worth a watch.

Well, thanks for the tip Mojo - I may consider that in future.

I'm trying to remember a wrestling match i've seen from Japan with 2 guys and tones of Lighttubes.. its on youtube somewhere in 3 parts.. Can anyone help ?

That could very well be Ryuji Ito vs. Abdullah Kobayashi... they've had many such matches in Big Japan and I've seen some of them on Youtube, for example this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVqbtyL-PXs which is in 3 parts.

• Paid Members
Whatever happened to Joey Mercury? Did he get released again?

He's currently recovering from surgery on a torn pec. He's been appointed trainer at FCW in the meantime, not clear if he will remain there once he's recovered though. He's still got a profile on wwe.com, but I can't see what they'd do with him creatively post SES.

Question for the MMA fans, I used to have a video what a friend of mine copied for me what he'd bought from the tape traders back in the day. It was a UFC PPV from New Years Eve 2001 ( I think ) and it was pretty much a best of type deal showing fights from all the shows which werent clipped from what I can remember so you had a couple of fights from each one. It was on for about 5/6 hours or something like that, anyway I'm just wondering if anyone knows the proper name for said show so I can try and find it to download as it was awesome.

Cheers

Question for the MMA fans, I used to have a video what a friend of mine copied for me what he'd bought from the tape traders back in the day. It was a UFC PPV from New Years Eve 2001 ( I think ) and it was pretty much a best of type deal showing fights from all the shows which werent clipped from what I can remember so you had a couple of fights from each one. It was on for about 5/6 hours or something like that, anyway I'm just wondering if anyone knows the proper name for said show so I can try and find it to download as it was awesome.

Cheers

I used to have a copy of that. I'm pretty sure it was called Ultimate New Year's Eve.

Cheers

I used to have a copy of that. I'm pretty sure it was called Ultimate New Year's Eve.

Thats the one, cheers.

Looking into it they did this up until 2004 from what I've managed to find. The show I had was definitely New Years Eve 2001 come to think about it as I left school in the Summer of 2002 and I got it while there so when I named it 1993-2002 it was just the lead up to 02.

I've had a bit of a search round for a download link for the 2001 show but the only one I could find was the 2003 version but from reading the description its the same type of deal going from UFC1 till 2004, hopefully it still has the fights I had on my video.

Cheers once again

Edited by BxB Hulk

• Paid Members
Reading an old Powerslam magazine from about ten years ago there and they said WCW had a stable called the "Old Age Outlaws". WTF was that all about? Thanks!

It was Lazza Z, Mr. Wonderful, Arn Anderson and Terry Funk. They feuded with nWo squad of Bret, Jarrett, Kev and Scotty Steiner for about 4 days (a Nitro and a Thunder). They formed together because the nWo kidnapped Arn Anderson and tortured him for days. Scott Steiner even poured coffee on him. It was a lark. Funk then in turned kidnapped Jeff Jarrett and they had a swap. The nWo got the worse deal, as far as I'm concerned. They should have kept Double A, if nothing other than to continue to pour Maxwell House on.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
Reading an old Powerslam magazine from about ten years ago there and they said WCW had a stable called the "Old Age Outlaws". WTF was that all about? Thanks!

They were around about early 2000, it was Funk, Orndorff, Arn, and Zybyssko. I really can't remember much about it other than it leading to the Funk vs Nash ppv match (which may or may not have been for the "President" role).

Butch or Ian will remember.

Edit. Fuck sake Ian, that was quick.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme