UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

This is a question that probably only Dillkid can answer, but we'll see: Is there a version of The Rock's "If ya smellllll..." 1999-2002 entrance theme without lyrics? I know his one before that (the one that started with "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'?") is available without the words, but that's only because the wordless version was D-Lo's entrance at one point.

No there isn't. It went from his "Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?" intro quote from 1998- 1999 with the "If Ya Smell" 1999- 2001/2004- theme that he used in September 1999 staright to the lyrical If Ya Smell theme with that intro.

Cheers Dill. I know Rock never used it without lyrics, I just hoped the tune might have turned up as an mp3 somewhere.

Not sure if I am writing this properly but I dont think the Rocks theme from late 2001 - Aug 2002 had any lyrics past the original "if ya smell". although the same tune it was comprised of different instruments so not sure if that counts

That was a different them all together. Both the intro quotes and the rest of it were re-made. But yes, there were no lyrics.

Ok just watched Night of Champions. Bearing in mind this is the first event i've watched in full HD with it being a freebie but something looked different. I've watched it again and something seemed different with the general camera shot. Was the camera further away and/or zoomed out more than normal? I've been sitting thinking about it off and on and cannot for the life of me spot what it is.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Ok just watched Night of Champions. Bearing in mind this is the first event i've watched in full HD with it being a freebie but something looked different. I've watched it again and something seemed different with the general camera shot. Was the camera further away and/or zoomed out more than normal? I've been sitting thinking about it off and on and cannot for the life of me spot what it is.

i THINK the zoom is further in compared to events past, but that's only a guess mate. I still can't stand white ropes.

i THINK the zoom is further in compared to events past, but that's only a guess mate. I still can't stand white ropes.

Ahh jambo you just inadvertently got my brain to twig. It was white ring posts that i was subconsciously aware of but not fully noticing. Good man well spotted.

This is a question that probably only Dillkid can answer, but we'll see: Is there a version of The Rock's "If ya smellllll..." 1999-2002 entrance theme without lyrics? I know his one before that (the one that started with "Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'?") is available without the words, but that's only because the wordless version was D-Lo's entrance at one point.

No there isn't. It went from his "Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?" intro quote from 1998- 1999 with the "If Ya Smell" 1999- 2001/2004- theme that he used in September 1999 staright to the lyrical If Ya Smell theme with that intro.

Cheers Dill. I know Rock never used it without lyrics, I just hoped the tune might have turned up as an mp3 somewhere.

Not sure if I am writing this properly but I dont think the Rocks theme from late 2001 - Aug 2002 had any lyrics past the original "if ya smell". although the same tune it was comprised of different instruments so not sure if that counts

Cheers bud. Somehow I'd never noticed his music changed in 2001!

New question: Is the new Powerslam out now or next week?

New question: Is the new Powerslam out now or next week?

Its out now. The Miz is on the cover for the second month running.

Is it any good this month? I will get it anyway for some reason as I am a completist, but just wondering.

I'm currently backing up all my old RAW episodes and I've just found out that the Pillman/Austin 'Gun incident' episode is an edited version. I really want the proper, unedited original episode. There are various comps of the Pillman scenes on youtube but really the full episode would be much better.

Can anyone help?

Do you know of somewhere that this might be streamed (and I can then grab it) or does anyone have it and could they stick it on megaupload or something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

The episode is November 4, 1996.

I'm currently backing up all my old RAW episodes and I've just found out that the Pillman/Austin 'Gun incident' episode is an edited version. I really want the proper, unedited original episode. There are various comps of the Pillman scenes on youtube but really the full episode would be much better.

Can anyone help?

Do you know of somewhere that this might be streamed (and I can then grab it) or does anyone have it and could they stick it on megaupload or something?

PM'd you the link mate as i don't want to incur the wrath of neil

• Paid Members

Can anyone help?

PM'd you the link mate as i don't want to incur the wrath of neil

Send me it through as well, mate. I wouldnt mind a look myself.