UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Was ECW the first promotion to put on shows at Viking Hall?

I know it became synonymous with them, becoming known as the ECW Arena, but, were they the first there?

No, Joel Goodhart's Tri-State Wrestling Alliance held at least one card there in the early 1990s.

• Paid Members
Odd questions but i've been taking an interest in weekly WWE stuff again recently. Obscure question but other than Barrett has anyone from Nexus spoken when they have been on RAW ?

On a regular basis, there's a definite pecking order. Barrett always gets to speak, then usually Sheffield and Tarver do. Otunga does if he's lucky. The other three are generally mute.

I'm surprised they let Sheffield talk as much as they do. His accent does make him seem stupid. Same with Slater, and Gabriel struggles to make sense.

I like Tarver's intensity, and Darren Young is fine on the mic but no one cares. Otunga should be the most charismatic bar Barrett but he needs practice.

On the Bound For Glory 2010 commercial it states 'an event so big it only happens once a century'. Is this a really stupid mistake they can't be arsed fixing?

It's a silly bit of advertising, but I believe they are referring to the date being 10.10.10 (Oct 10th 2010)