UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Does anyone know where I can download full episodes of WCW Nitro and Thunder? I'm looking for full episodes from 1995 - 2001 and I would like to burn a couple to DVDs so I can watch on the telly but I'm not really a professor when it comes to downloading. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

What wrestling torrent websites are there apart from XWT and PWT?

Over the top rope, or over the top torrents, one or the other. Google it and you'll find it straight away. They've been pretty good when I've needed something new.

What wrestling torrent websites are there apart from XWT and PWT?

Over the top rope, or over the top torrents, one or the other. Google it and you'll find it straight away. They've been pretty good when I've needed something new.

ww torrents, also, another sign-up site that adds stuff quite fast.

Bit of a strange question here but why did Christian ever go back to wwe?

From what I heard he was only brought back because Edge convinced Vince McMahon to hire him and they havent really done anything interesting with him. Then reading about house shows an upcoming Christian and Hornswaggle vs Dolph and Chavo Guerrero feud. This is a slap in the face of Christian fans as many believe by now hes a main eventer.

I think Christian would of been better off staying in TNA as they did use him as a top guy.

He split up with his wife shortly after rejoining WWE, which tells me they were rowing at home more with his lighter schedule and TNA tours not really travelling much. Plus he never looked natural when he kissed Trish Stratus, which tells me he had a henpecker indoors. He wanted to mercy kill the marriage because he bottled leaving her properly but not do a Canadian Midcard Wrestler's trick and literally kill it. A move back to WWE made the most sense.

Okay, there's probably plenty of other reasons too, but I actually believe this.

Sounds a nifty t-shirt, does that. Any photos of it knocking about?

I too would like to see the shirt to compare what reigns arent counted.

Why dont you ask at The History of WWE about what title reigns of Flairs are recognized? Oh, you have already done that haven't you Steven Spindels (sic)

• Paid Members
Why wasn't Goldberg at Judgment Day 2003?

Im sure that Judgement Day 2003 was a Smackdown only PPV, and Goldberg was on RAW.

It was definately RAW and Smackdown as I remember both the Stretcher Match for the WWE Title and Nash/HHH for the World Title. But sorry Dill, can't answer your question there.

Yeah, Judgment Day '03 was a dual-brand PPV, but the last "B-level" one till the concept was axed in 2007.

I always thought that either Goldberg had some kind of limited dates deal where he only had to appear at certain PPVs in 2003, or that because Bad Blood was the following month and the first (U.S) Raw-only event, WWE didn't want to overload JD with too many Raw wrestlers and matches, and felt that certain programmes such as Goldberg vs. Jericho should be held back till June.

I don't know for sure, but they're my theories.