UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Checked a date of when I thought it was, remarkably found the whole episode in some deep dark corner of the web.

http://en.kendincos.net/video-vlnpppf-wwf-...12-21-1998.html

Keep your ears peeled from the 50 second mark. It's not loud, the crowd are, and it doesn't last very long. I know they used it a few times after this, but following the Rumble and St Valentines Day Massacre, it never popped up again. Anyway, it's this I wouldn't mind a better copy of. If anybody knows where to go, I wouldn't half appreciate it.

That just sounds like some random track they pulled out of the vaults. Cant imagine they sat down and had the Corporation in mind for this track. I doubt you'll find it anywhere.

• Moderators

I dunno. He was in the "Xplosion exclusive" webmatch this week against Consequences Creed, but I think the World Elite looks set to be lost in the shuffle for a bit, especially with the Outsiders reuniting. I doubt they've anything for him to do at the moment, so expect him to tread water for a period. They find something for him before long though.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members
Any idea why Eric Young has been off TNA television the past couple of weeks? I personally thought he was really coming into his own as the leader of The World Elite.

Backstage News: Eric Bischoff 'In Charge', TNA's Future?

by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 01/17/2010 - 03:31 PM

At the live iMPACT and the tapings last week, there were a lot of long-time TNA talents "moping around" after seeing how diminished their roles had become.

A lot of people were also asking questions about their future with the company.

Eric Bischoff is being described as the main in charge and was making the majority of decisions and "super into everything."

I imagine EY is one of the one's looking at his shoes backstage.

• Paid Members
Any idea why Eric Young has been off TNA television the past couple of weeks? I personally thought he was really coming into his own as the leader of The World Elite.

Backstage News: Eric Bischoff 'In Charge', TNA's Future?

by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 01/17/2010 - 03:31 PM

At the live iMPACT and the tapings last week, there were a lot of long-time TNA talents "moping around" after seeing how diminished their roles had become.

A lot of people were also asking questions about their future with the company.

Eric Bischoff is being described as the main in charge and was making the majority of decisions and "super into everything."

I imagine EY is one of the one's looking at his shoes backstage.

Damn, big EY fan me as well, shame really :(

What is Jeff Hardy's status with TNA?

Was his appearance on the January 4th iMPACT! a one-off, will he be making occasional appearances, or is he in full-time but unable to have been squeezed in to last week's iMPACT! and last night's ppv?

What is Jeff Hardy's status with TNA?

Was his appearance on the January 4th iMPACT! a one-off, will he be making occasional appearances, or is he in full-time but unable to have been squeezed in to last week's iMPACT! and last night's ppv?

From what i understand, no-one seems to know. The general thought is that it was a one-off for now. And they are waiting to make sure he doesn't go to jail! If he doesn't, i guess they will look to sign him full-time.

Checked a date of when I thought it was, remarkably found the whole episode in some deep dark corner of the web.

http://en.kendincos.net/video-vlnpppf-wwf-...12-21-1998.html

Keep your ears peeled from the 50 second mark. It's not loud, the crowd are, and it doesn't last very long. I know they used it a few times after this, but following the Rumble and St Valentines Day Massacre, it never popped up again. Anyway, it's this I wouldn't mind a better copy of. If anybody knows where to go, I wouldn't half appreciate it.

I couldn't hear to well but I think this is a clearer version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2n3mTlPsU#t=0m36s

Other than that I can't find anything!

• Paid Members

I delved into the archive last night and watch Wrestlemania 15. Before the main event, Shawn Micheals cut a promo on Vince McMahon and told him 'The corporation is barred from ringside.....but I might let you come down'.

Did HBK screw his lines up? It seems a stupid thing to say.

I did see this somwhere, that i think he did screw his lines up, but then again im not sure if he could of said it any other way, as vince was of course in the Corperation.

But a good event all round, road dogg as IC champ, and the DX/Corperation thing all night long!