Best Match of 2007

tiger_rick

Best Match of 2007  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No TNA choices? There wasn't a single TNA match worthy of putting in there? Come on.

Im far from a TNA hater, but I'm not sure I can think of a match from this year that deserves to be on this list (the first Kong v Kim match might come close, and I remember liking a recent Ultimate X tag match featuring LAX)...

No TNA choices? There wasn't a single TNA match worthy of putting in there? Come on.

I enjoyed the Lethal Lockdown match, Christian/Joe from Bound For Glory, Harris/Storm from Sacrifice, Christian/Kaz from Genesis & Abyss/Tomko from Slammiversary was a very suprisingly entertaining contest After that though im struggling.

I voted for Shawn Michaels vs John Cena from the UK Raw. I have to admit I dont think there were any tremendously exciting matches this year really. I DID appreciate the whole Taker vs Batista series and I loved Cena vs Michaels however there wasnt much interest elsewhere. On a general note, I thought that the Burridge vs McGuiness 45 Minute Iron Man Match from 1PW Second Anniversary was top notch. I do feel that they could have gone another 15 minutes easily and not bored me. Saying that my boyfriend loved the match and he really doesnt watch wrestling at all! Mike