Worst Wrestler of 2007

tiger_rick

Worst Wrestler of 2007  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmmn, tough one: I quite like Mark Henry and Big Daddy V. Of the others I think Khali has improved the most so I don't really want to vote for him either, although I still didn't like his as champion - maybe if the award was for "least appropriate World champion" but not "worst" over all. Which leaves Reign, Horswoggle, Kennedy, Snitsky and the girls. As awful as they are Hornswoggle, Kelly and Layla aren't really wrestlers (which you could say is a good enough reason for voting for them I suppose) so I don't really expect anything from them compared to what I do from Dustin, Kennedy and Snitsky.

Edited by TheBigBoot

How is Mr Kennedy a worse wrestler than Kelly Kelly or Layla again?

He's had years of training and has been in the ring with quality opponents, yet has still been consistently boring and a bit crappy all year.Kelly & Layla have the excuse that they have had barely any training and always end up wrestling equally talentless opponents.Obviously Kennedy has more talent and ability than most on that shortlist, but has rarely shown it this year in many people's opinion.I chose Mark Henry. He cannot sell or put together any convincing offence and always has bad matches, yet he has been a highly paid WWE wrestler with a regular spot for OVER 11 YEARS!.

Mark Henry.Has got the size and look to 'be' something but just never ever seems to be able to lift himself. A couple of matches last year I was thinking damn... he's starting to get it... then he got injured and since he came back he's been worse than shite.Khali is bad but he at least works to his strengths.....Kennedy, sure a dissapointment but I don't *mind* him that much I just don't think he deserves his spot at the moment.Big Daddy V I also think is okay, but doesn't deserve a top status either.Hornswoggle Leyla and Kelly Kelly don't belong here really, we should be talking about wrestlers not eye candy or comedy.

If it was 'person in wrestling' it would be Pac Man Jones. Tag champ with no offense? DUMB!However I will stick with my first thought, Roxxi Laveaux. She is really bad in the ring and her gimmick is the shits. My vote for next year is Rellik or Judas Messias. Would have been this year but neither have done much in TNA thus far. Expect the same over the next 12 months.

Black Reign has been absolutely awful, and not just that, but all the worst storylines, angles, and matches just seem drawn to him like flies to shit.Big Daddy V is fantastic, and don't be surprised to see him pushed even more this year.