Worst Wrestler of 2007

tiger_rick

Worst Wrestler of 2007  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Big Daddy V is fantastic

They've just announced that 'fantastic' will no longer be in the dictionary. You killed it.
He's certainly 'fantastic' at the role he's been given. Kennedy is on this poll for the opposite reason; he's clearly a better wrestler than Layla or Snitsky, but his role in the WWE far outstrips his talent.

• Paid Members

Hmmmn, tough one: I quite like Mark Henry and Big Daddy V. Of the others I think Khali has improved the most so I don't really want to vote for him either, although I still didn't like his as champion - maybe if the award was for "least appropriate World champion" but not "worst" over all. Which leaves Reign, Horswoggle, Kennedy, Snitsky and the girls. As awful as they are Hornswoggle, Kelly and Layla aren't really wrestlers (which you could say is a good enough reason for voting for them I suppose) so I don't really expect anything from them compared to what I do from Dustin, Kennedy and Snitsky.

More or less agree with this. I think Hornswoggles recieved a little unjust criticism and is there more for the horrible angles and skits he's been involved in rather than any of his actual...wrestling. Before the bastard child angle, he was pretty nifty in his role as Finlays little helper. He was a riot in the Boogeyman/Little Boogey tag match with Finlay, he took a mean bump in the MITB match and he's got a pretty sweet frogsplash for a munchkin.I'm inclined to vote for Kennedy because he has been pretty horrible for the majority of the year. Completely overpushed, unjustified position on the card, reguarly botching and fucking things up in general aswel as still constantly exposing his lack or promo skills. Despite that, he did have some decent moments and matches that i enjoyed. I really felt i may have harshly judged him previously as early on in the year he seemed to be improving sufficiently. It wasn't great by any means but, at the time i felt his performance against Batista at The Royal Rumble was his best yet and for the first time felt that there was some potential in him. He also had a cracking match with Matt Hardy on i believe, the Smackdown prior to Wrestlemania. I havn't watched it since but in hindsight that was probably down to Hardy who was pretty solid all year. So, bearing that in mind i wouldn't regard him as the worst wrestler of the year. He is rubbish though.Snitskys pretty worthless. But i don't feel he's worthy of worst wrestler of 2007 either considering he probably didn't wrestle more than 12 minutes the entire year. He barely got the chance to prove any true awfulness he possesses.Big Daddy V has the worst name for a wrestler but he still has no place on this list.I havn't seen enough of Black Reign. What i have seen i wouldn't want to see any more of mind. Which is a pity because i used to quite like Runnels.I wouldn't expect anything decent from Kelly or Layla, Maria is still alot worse though.Carlito was probably worse than everyone who made that list.

im amazed snitsky ist just running away with it.the kenedy hate is baffaling. hes just average, i cant honestly see why people dislike him more than henry or snitsky.

As Explained earlier the problem with Kennedy is he is supposed to be and, given his position, should be good. Henry and Snitsky don't really matter, they're part of the furniture - and about as mobile.

• Paid Members

im amazed snitsky ist just running away with it.the kenedy hate is baffaling. hes just average, i cant honestly see why people dislike him more than henry or snitsky.

As Explained earlier the problem with Kennedy is he is supposed to be and, given his position, should be good. Henry and Snitsky don't really matter, they're part of the furniture - and about as mobile.
yeh, i see what you meen. but henry did main event unforgiven :sleeping: i still think snitsky should be running away with it though.