Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

WWE No Way Out1PW RessurectionWWE Judgment DayWWE Great American BashWWE One Night StandWWE VengeanceWWE SummerSlamWWE UnforgivenWWE Cyber Sunday

  • Moderators
Posted

WWE Unforgiven.I'd love to hear justification for some of these. GAB was awesome, no idea how it could be considered the worst. Summerslam didn't live up to expectations, but still wasn't terrible. Wrestlemania? WTF? That may have been the best event of the year.Unforgiven had the hottest feud in the company end at 7 minutes with a copout finish, and Mark Henry main eventing. Nuff said.

I didn't see Unforgiven.And the worst show I saw was Summerslam, easily. And yeah, it was a lot worse for my having had expectations of it... so what? It's supposed to be one of the big 4; it was barely as good as an episode of RAW.
Posted

Unforgiven by a margin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...