[Nominations] Worst Event of 2007

tiger_rick

TNA bound for glory

seriously?there was a cracking ultimate X match between LAX and XXthe womens battle royal was goodaj styles/tomko vs team pacman was better than it should have been apart from the ridiculous endingthat reverse battle royal match was a nice little fillerlethal v daniels was fucking awesomeabyss rhyno raven reignwas a weapons fest that wasnt too badteam 3 vs steiners was fairly decent as wellSamoa Joe vs Christian Cage was one of the matches of the yearsting v angle was a reall nice main eventseriously your calling this one of the worst ppvs of the year???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BFG was most likely the best of the year.I'm going to go with WWE Judgement Day. I don't actually remember the specifics of the card apart from the 5 man WWE Title main event that went 9 minutes (!!!), and it was the one Benoit no showed but it was the PPV that made me say I wouldn't be paying for this shit anymore unless it's Rumblus/Mania.

I'm going to go with WWE Judgement Day. I don't actually remember the specifics of the card apart from the 5 man WWE Title main event that went 9 minutes (!!!), and it was the one Benoit no showed but it was the PPV that made me say I wouldn't be paying for this shit anymore unless it's Rumblus/Mania.

I remembered Benoit missed the Vengeance ppv, so I checked Wikipedia.Benoit no-showed and the 5 man main event were both at 'Vengeance: Night of Champions' in June.Judgment Day a month earlier had Cena vs Khali & Edge vs Undertaker.

I'm going to go with WWE Judgement Day. I don't actually remember the specifics of the card apart from the 5 man WWE Title main event that went 9 minutes (!!!), and it was the one Benoit no showed but it was the PPV that made me say I wouldn't be paying for this shit anymore unless it's Rumblus/Mania.

I remembered Benoit missed the Vengeance ppv, so I checked Wikipedia.Benoit no-showed and the 5 man main event were both at 'Vengeance: Night of Champions' in June.Judgment Day a month earlier had Cena vs Khali & Edge vs Undertaker.
Cheers for clearing that up. They all blend into one you see. Both were fucking shite.Judgement Day & Vengeance joint.

• Paid Members

it was the one Benoit no showed but it was the PPV that made me say I wouldn't be paying for this shit anymore unless it's Rumblus/Mania.

That was more likely Nancys fault, really.It's Summerslam for me. Which was a depressing mess of a show with regard build-up aswel as the show itself, considering it's usually...or at least used to be the 2nd biggest show in WWEs PPV calender and invariably the one that would deliver each year.

WWE No Way OutTNA LockdownWWE Unforgiven(Although, WWE Summerslam gets my vote for "most disappointing" if there was an award for that).

This probably doesn't fit the criteria but it was the Benoit tragedy which was the worse event this overshadowed anything good or bad in pro wrestling in 2007.

I'd say it definitely doesn't fit the criteria...