Daniel Fitch Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 MVP - Hardy feud. Kevin Nash councils Angle. Who killed Vince McMahon?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 23, 2007 Awards Moderator Posted December 23, 2007 save_usThe Balls-Kelly storyline. Yeah, I went there.
benbobjr Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Save_Us campaignThe Christian Coalition / Angle Alliance feud
The Crippler Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 Save_us 222Cena v OrtonBatista v TakerAngle v Samoa Joe
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 23, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2007 I'm stunned so many people are nominating the Save_Us campaign, which was basically one good idea stretched over a two month period, with no progression whatsoever, that went on for far too long and failed to deliver in the end.
alexander Posted December 23, 2007 Posted December 23, 2007 I'm stunned so many people are nominating the Save_Us campaign, which was basically one good idea stretched over a two month period, with no progression whatsoever, that went on for far too long and failed to deliver in the end.I kind of agree, the actual return fell very flat. In spite of it all, Jericho and Orton was a cracking match. And I HATE Orton. Plus, it set up what looks to be two pretty interesting programs. So not all bad.I'm not voting for it though.
Cul Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 Save Us 222 angle. It went on a bit to long but made me wanna see what would happen next.
freaky Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 MVP v Matt Hardy - a feud which was actually made BETTER due to the amount of injuries suffered by both men, including MVP's heart diagnosis, Hardy's split head and burst appendix.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 24, 2007 Author Paid Members Posted December 24, 2007 I'm stunned so many people are nominating the Save_Us campaign, which was basically one good idea stretched over a two month period, with no progression whatsoever, that went on for far too long and failed to deliver in the end.I kind of agree, but if "Who killed Vinny?" is eligible, then Save Us most definitely is, because the former was fucking abysmal.
GPW Kristian Zane Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Edge regaining and cashing in MITB
chris1289 Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Save_us.222McMahon Limo ExplosionThe Debut of the Age Of The Fall
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted December 26, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2007 MVPs US title quest and resulting reign.MVP vs Matt Hardy, the most functional, dysfunctional tag team in WWE history.
Recommended Posts