Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

Im pretty sure it's already happened considering he died over a month ago. I seem to remember hearing the family were planning on keeping it as private as possible, hence why there have been no real news reports on it.

I wouldn't be so sure, Nancy and Daniel's funeral was only last week.

Im pretty sure it's already happened considering he died over a month ago. I seem to remember hearing the family were planning on keeping it as private as possible, hence why there have been no real news reports on it.

It was over a week ago, more like two.That was supposed to be a private affair too but didnt end up being so. J.R caused a fuss!

• Paid Members

It was over a week ago, more like two.That was supposed to be a private affair too but didnt end up being so. J.R caused a fuss!
So if you knew the answer to the question why ask? What did JR do then...?Also, would you all say that this is the biggest Wrestling story of all time? Bigger than say when the WWE bought WCW out? Edited by Snake Plissken

So if you knew the answer to the question why ask? What did JR do then...?
My question was about Benoit's funeral not Nancys! Whats your prob?

What he went and sat in the back of a church to respect a friend at their funeral and the press jumped all over him.Damn him to hell DAMN HIM!

Also, would you all say that this is the biggest Wrestling story of all time? Bigger than say when the WWE bought WCW out?

Probably the big wrestling stories of the last 20-30 years have been the steroid trials of the mid-90s, the Montreal Screwjob, Owen's death, WWF buying WCW and Eddie's death/Wellness implementation. The Montreal Screwjob was featured in a motion picture while I think the steroid trials did as much, if not more, damage to wrestling's reputation than this did; that said, I can't recall seeing wrestling featured in so many mainstream outlets for ooh, ages. Which is a long-winded way of saying: yes.

It was on July 15.

Also, would you all say that this is the biggest Wrestling story of all time? Bigger than say when the WWE bought WCW out?

Probably the big wrestling stories of the last 20-30 years have been the steroid trials of the mid-90s, the Montreal Screwjob, Owen's death, WWF buying WCW and Eddie's death/Wellness implementation. The Montreal Screwjob was featured in a motion picture while I think the steroid trials did as much, if not more, damage to wrestling's reputation than this did; that said, I can't recall seeing wrestling featured in so many mainstream outlets for ooh, ages. Which is a long-winded way of saying: yes.
Owen's death was close, but it wasn't like this. Eddy's death was a fairly big story for a few days but soon died down. The steroid trials were a big deal when Hogan was still involved, but once he dropped out of the picture it became a relatively minor deal. Montreal was a huge story in wrestling and the movie did the rounds, but it was a small-scale documentary. In the bigger picture, that story meant nothing whatsoever. And the WWF buying WCW was a piddling triviality for most news organisations. I imagine it got passing coverage in the US, but I doubt anyone who wasn't a wrestling fan gave it a second thought. Most probably never even gave it a first thought.

• Paid Members

Benoits family funeral happened over a week ago. There has been absolutely no news on when Cb's will be, although he's probably still being dissected by the coroner. Hopefully they will just toss his murdering carcass into the nearest cesspool.

Ah now be fair, he threw a mean suplex.
"No-one who throws Germans can be an evil man."

Benoits family funeral happened over a week ago. There has been absolutely no news on when Cb's will be, although he's probably still being dissected by the coroner. Hopefully they will just toss his murdering carcass into the nearest cesspool.

Ah now be fair, he threw a mean suplex.
"No-one who throws Germans can be an evil man."
:laugh: