Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Do you think when the Cops arrived at the scene and found the bodies they lifted each of their arms three times to make sure they were really out?

:D
I thought you hated people poking fun at dead children?Anyway this situation is just too horrific for words. I think WWE need to pull everyone off the road for 2 or 3 weeks to help them get over it. Knowing Vince though, he'll be too worried about losing the cash.
Its not just as simple as pulling everyone off the road for 2 or 3 weeks. WWE have a number of television shows to produce each and every week, Thats 15 hours of tv they have to fill, plus the recap shows, and then they have to cancel and give refunds to everyone who's paid to see a live event in that time period, then cancel all travel arrangements they had pre planned for the talent plus most likely cancel the pay per view they had coming up. I don't think it would be possible for WWE to shut down for a few weeks, because of the contract they have with television networks around the world as well as the fans who have already paid to see shows.

• Paid Members

I think WWE need to pull everyone off the road for 2 or 3 weeks to help them get over it. Knowing Vince though, he'll be too worried about losing the cash.

No company would close for 2 or 3 weeks. Pointing the finger at Vince is unfair. Most major organisations would send staff home for the day, offer counselling and make it business as usual the next day. Sad, but true.

WRESTLING killer Chris Benoit was so obsessed with steroids - he even injected his seven-year-old son with growth hormone. Daniel - who was murdered by Benoit along with mum Nancy before the WWE star committed suicide - was found with needle marks in his arms.

Ah man... I know its the freaking Sun... But still... Cant they just print some confirmed news instead of making up their own conclusions.. :rolleyes:

• Paid Members

Hang on, I feel almost stupid to ask this, but did Benoit kill his child with something like a crippler crossface?

From what I understand, he smothered him with a pillow as he slept.

WRESTLING killer Chris Benoit was so obsessed with steroids - he even injected his seven-year-old son with growth hormone. Daniel - who was murdered by Benoit along with mum Nancy before the WWE star committed suicide - was found with needle marks in his arms.

Ah man... I know its the freaking Sun... But still... Cant they just print some confirmed news instead of making up their own conclusions.. :rolleyes:
You said it your self, it's the sun, if people want facts they know not to read the sun.

Hang on, I feel almost stupid to ask this, but did Benoit kill his child with something like a crippler crossface?

I read somewhere that it may have been a chokehold. That's probably bollocks, though.

• Paid Members

I read somewhere that it may have been a chokehold. That's probably bollocks, though.
At the press conference it was said that the kid was dead in his own bed, so take from that what you will.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3320736&page=1
Reading that has made me feel sick :( Edited by tom

You said it your self, it's the sun, if people want facts they know not to read the sun.
The Sun didn't make that up. American news outlets were reporting that last night.

I know and it is bullshit as well. Quoted from F4W Online.comESPN.com reported: "In an interview with ESPN.com on Tuesday, [District Attorney Scott] Ballard indicated that the boy had needle marks in his arms. The district attorney said he believed that the boy had been given growth hormones for some time because the family considered him undersized." This horrifying detail reminded me of a story from another ill-fated family, the Von Erich's. Chris Von Erich, the smallest member of the family, was according to one source diagnosed with some form of dwarfism or related disease, and told he would likely not end up taller than five and a half feet or so. Fritz, the wrestling patriarch, used his connections to get a doctor to provide Chris human growth hormone. Kerry, who was jacked to the gills, wanted the GH for bodybuilding purposes and traded with Chris for prescription pills and other drugs. Both Kerry and Chris, along with brother Mike, ultimately committed suicide. At press time, we do not know whether Daniel had been prescribed GH or whether Benoit and/or Nancy procured the drugs on their own. Ballard did say, "The boy was very small, even dwarfed", which indicates the drugs were prescribed for legitimate medical usage. There was also an article that quote Pam Winthrope of Delta, Vancouver, who claimed she knew the Benoit family through a support group for victims of Fragile X syndrome, an inherited mental impairment. She claimed Daniel had Fragile X, and that she had also seen first-hand how the disease could tear families apart. None of this information was confirmed at press time.

If the drugs were prescribed for legitimate medical use - then I doubt it would have been included in the police report as something strange.

Maybe.Either way it doesn't really matter. The fact is that all three of them dead now and it seems like it was a totally pre-meditated murder.