Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

unless the suggestion is that he'd just injected a massive amount of testosterone and therefore went stir crazy.

Do you know what stir crazy means?
Isn't it something to do with being imprisoned? 'Stir' was a common slang word for prison, you don't hear it much now though. An old boy I used to chat to when I was a postman used to talk about the POW camps and people going 'Stir Crazy' and making a run for it knowing they would be shot.

That looks like an interesting line-up Supremo.

I just watched this (from the same guy*): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbVMi9OQPt8

WWE Champ John Cena talks about the media "degrading our business" and stresses "Chris tested CLEAN on anabolic steriods".

* As CoreyVandal mentioned earlier that Adrenaline923 person seemingly has EVERYTHING to do with this case.

• Paid Members

That looks like an interesting line-up Supremo.

Yeah, I thought so too. But then you watch it and after saying their piece Black and McDevitt quickly fuck off so that nobody on the panel can question them. According to them testosterone is not an anabolic steroid, so there. And by the time Meltzer and Alvarez get to argue that it is, they've bailed. When the shit originally hit the fan I thought this was destined to change the business for the better. Having now seen WWE declare some type of victory based on nothing more than semantics, I've finally realised that nothing will ever change. Ever. Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

When the shit originally hit the fan I thought this was destined to change the business for the better. Having now seen WWE declare some type of victory based on nothing more than semantics, I've finally realised that nothing will ever change. Ever.

It was pretty sad watching that. I think you are absolutely right, WWE declaring some sort of victory ensures bugger all will happen.McDevitt looked like the most miserable arse in the world, did you hear him huffing and puffing when Black was being questioned? What a tosser, being a corporate lawyer must force you to drain away your mind and soul. Prick.The woman talking about Ballet dancers and Models putting their bodies in danger was a good point. Although it just points out that there are other industries with fucked up managements.That cousellor with the thick NY accent was annoying after two seconds, I couldnt concentrate on what she was saying, some poor bastard is probably married to her. Plus it was funny McDevitt forgetting about Konnan being in WWE, back in the day. That must have been a kick in the nuts for Konnan. But yes the worst thing was McDevitt and Black buggering off quickly without facing any decent criticism. Just another day in WWE. On with the show!

The thing is, I DO hold the ballet companies and the modelling agencies and photographers and fashion designers somewhat responsible for what happens to those girls. There's no real need for them to starve themselves - it's a purely aesthetic thing that creates unrealistic expectations in the minds of everyone who sees it. Of course, a model or a ballerina can choose can stay at a sensible weight but then she can also choose to sign on. When talent is largely irrelevant and the only way to get ahead in your chosen industry is to seriously damage your health - even risking your life in many cases - then there is something seriously wrong with that industry that needs to be addressed.

Plus it was funny McDevitt forgetting about Konnan being in WWE, back in the day. That must have been a kick in the nuts for Konnan.

He didn't forget, he lied knowing that most fans weren't aware of it.

• Paid Members

Plus it was funny McDevitt forgetting about Konnan being in WWE, back in the day. That must have been a kick in the nuts for Konnan.

You dont think he would have realised that Konnan would correct him as soon as he got the chance?

You dont think he would have realised that Konnan would correct him as soon as he got the chance?
Have you seen how WWE has been acting? I don't put any stupidity past them.McDevitt was involved with something between Konnan and the WWF. Edited by Bix