What are YOU watching?

Big Rob

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been watching El Dorado - I Was Born To Love Treasure.I've watched the first three matches. The first two didn't exactly have me lit up with pleasure, but then I came to Kota Ibushi vs. KAGETORA, and this match was well worth a match. I've only seen Ibushi a couple of times before this, but he impressed me each time, and the same said for this match. It's a great match. I'm hoping that the show only gets better from here, with an eight man tag, a battle of Collections and a six man Ladder Match.

John Cena: My Life - Good dvd through and through, there is a lot of other stuff that could of been placed or better utilised for the dvd but it is still a top notch effort.I wish I had one tenth of Cena's ethic as a whole. The guy is phenomenal and after watching this dvd I have a lot more appreciation for him.If anyone get's a hold of this dvd or finds 5 questions with the champ online I implore you to watch it.

Watched Kenta Kobashi vs Samoa Joe for the first time today. And i was kinda dissapointed. Before the match and right at the start, i thought the crowd were gonna add something to the match but then the "This Is Awesome" chant started after 30 seconds and one chop each.It was far from a bad match but i just expected more. Joes chest must of hurt for weeks afterwards!

WrestleMania 19.

In the first match alone, Michael Cole blurted out "You've got to give made props ..." a couple of times and Cole & Tazz were really pushing the most ridiculous catchphrase any heterosexual wrestler could ever have on a t-shirt: "Wine me, dine me, 6-1-9 me!". What were they thinking?

That is followed up by Limp Bizkit performing live.

The introduction by Tony Chimmel was: "Please welcome WWE's favourite band in the whole world[/b: Limp Bizkit!"

Very strange things, and that's only the first twenty minutes.

ECW Fan Cam - 13th January 2001 - Last ever ECW show

ive been tempted to buy that before, is the quality of the camera work any good? and what's the card like?
It's all shaky hand-held cameras at ringside, not great quality.1. Prodigy Tom Marquez vs Nova2. Christian York and Joey Matthews vs Hot Commodity3. Jack Victory vs C.W. Anderson4. Yoshihiro Tajiri vs Super Crazy5. Rhino vs Spike Dudley...ECW World Title Match6. Danny Doring and Tommy Dreamer vs FBI7. Justin Credible vs The Sandman8. Impromtu rematch- Justin Credible vs SandmanPost match-all the wrestlers say goodbye in the ring.Not a great card of action, even matches 4 and 5 which look good on paper were fairly dull.But it's a piece of history, so all ECW fans should see it once in their lives.

Survivor Series 1996. Bret v Stone Cold is great. Rocky's debut win with a shitty cross body not so muchSid winning the title after hitting Jose Lothario with a video camera... *shudders*

Having watched TNA Lockdown which was pretty good, I've just finished watching Night 3 of this years Chikara King of Trios tournament which was great. The Colony put in some excellent performances as did Team Mexico and the BLKOUT. Demolition and Glacier were fun to see, Glacier looked in pretty good shape. All in all a very fun show with some great wrestling, what I've come to expect from Chikara really.

Finally got round to watching Kobashi's comback match (which is quite shocking I'll admit), Flair & HBK was super emotional but this, this was simply amazing, the first time wrestlings bought a tear to my eye since I found out Eddie died, phenomonal contest and lets leave it at that.

The Orient Express vs. The Rockers ( WWE Royal Rumble 1991 )

Wow. I was taken aback by this one, I have to say. This is the first time I've seen it, and even though I had heard about how good the match was, I was impressed by how good it actually is. My favourite moment of the match is the ending though, which just made me say out loud "WHOA !!!". There's so much to love in this match, from some of the cool team stuff, and even innovative use of a cane.

Archived