What are YOU watching?

Big Rob

Rene Bonaparte vs. TAJIRI, Hustle 27, 13/1/08Not a great match technically, but it wasn't meant to be. However, it is a ton, with lots of house show style ga ga. Some brilliant stalling by Rene at the beginning of the match, including muscular poses, chatting up the female commentator and mimmicking TAJIRI's green mist with his water bottle. Rene wins his debut (?) with a rollup with his feet on the ropes.

Rene Bonaparte, is that the artist formerly known as Rene Dupree?
It sure is.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superbrawl 3: 2 Cold Scorpio vs Chris Beniot, amazing match featuring high flying, technical and so on and the perfectly timed finish where Scorpio get's a roll up pin a mere second before the time limit tops it off. A must watch.On a side note when Beniot came out he was like a mass homage of Dynamite Kid/Bret Hart even doing the esque poses, I know they were his idols but it just looked weird.

Is'nt it funny how mutch fun it is watching old tapes/dvds that you have'nt seen in a while!

Mick Foley vs Edge (hardcore) Wrestlemania 22

I never get bored of watching that!

One of the rare highlights of 2006!

Just watched Gaea girls. Wow that was brutal, There was subtitles but no overseeing comentary you get the general jist of what's going on. I especially felt sorry for Takeguci (Sp?), does anyone know what become of her? Also Chisgea comes across as a right bastard but more towards the end you get a sense of why she's like that.

I've started watching my WWE PPV DVD collection from the earliest recently. I'm half way through Summerslam '88 at the minute, feels like all I've done is fast forward though adverts for Survivor Series & some Sugar Ray Leonard match

Just watched Gaea girls. Wow that was brutal, There was subtitles but no overseeing comentary you get the general jist of what's going on. I especially felt sorry for Takeguci (Sp?), does anyone know what become of her? Also Chigusa comes across as a right bastard but more towards the end you get a sense of why she's like that.

Saika Takeuchi wrestled from 1999 until 2001 when she unfortunately quit the business. Shame as she was becoming quite a decent worker, and GAEA was really short on youngsters by then.I've been watching the 2002 and 2007 G1's, a few rubbish "MOTYC" from 2007, AJW from 1985 and I'm about to see Shimmer Volume 11 tonight.

Just watched Gaea girls. Wow that was brutal, There was subtitles but no overseeing comentary you get the general jist of what's going on. I especially felt sorry for Takeguci (Sp?), does anyone know what become of her? Also Chigusa comes across as a right bastard but more towards the end you get a sense of why she's like that.

Saika Takeuchi wrestled from 1999 until 2001 when she unfortunately quit the business. Shame as she was becoming quite a decent worker, and GAEA was really short on youngsters by then.I've been watching the 2002 and 2007 G1's, a few rubbish "MOTYC" from 2007, AJW from 1985 and I'm about to see Shimmer Volume 11 tonight.
Which one's?Last 3 matchesGail Kim Vs Awesome Gong Final Resolution 2008(2nd view)Still like the one from Turning Point more but it's still excellent.Nagata vs Kanemoto Njpw G1 200630 minutes of boredom, i think i died half way throughKojima vs Kanemoto Njpw G1 2006Better than the above but even though i watched it with in the last 24 hours i have no idea what actually happened.Also watched the first 45 minutes of 101 Reasons Not To Be A Wrestler which has been a laugh, could of done without the thought of Vampiro running around with a boner but there you go.

• Paid Members

Just watched Gaea girls. Wow that was brutal, There was subtitles but no overseeing comentary you get the general jist of what's going on. I especially felt sorry for Takeguci (Sp?), does anyone know what become of her? Also Chisgea comes across as a right bastard but more towards the end you get a sense of why she's like that.

Can you say DROP..KICK?

Just watched Man Up this evening and am left highly underwhelmed by it.Amazingly my favourite match, on the PPV part at least, was Strong Vs Stevens. Didn't like Dragon Vs Maurice II much at all. Not a patch on the first installment.The Ladder match was good, but after hearing how amazing it was since mid September it could never live up to the hype. Some good spots and all, but this is nowhere near as good as the hype had us believe it was. I think the crowd pissed me off too much as well with the "please don't die chants". Fck sake, the big spots weren't that far from anything in a regular Briscoe Steenerico, so why pretend they are.All in all, this show gets a massive thumbs down from me. Maybe the bonus disk can save it. I did enjoy Jimmy Jacobs rather sick promo alright.

Im currently enjoying the WSX 4 dvd set release..It's very good, and if you put on the alternative commentary you get an idea of some of the plans they had for season 2 and 3.. Shame it got dropped as they had some decent and fun ideas!

Also watched the first 45 minutes of 101 Reasons Not To Be A Wrestler which has been a laugh, could of done without the thought of Vampiro running around with a boner but there you go.

Where did you see this ? sounds interesting.
Each to there own i guess.Obviously i don't advice you to get it off a trader( :rolleyes: )so you can find it here Highspotsor i'm sure it's on a torrent somewhere

Archived