UKFF LOL Award 2006

tiger_rick

The Funniest UKFF Poster of 2006?  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Mr. SevenI like his style of humour. Unlike other people who try too hard to be "kule & rezp3cted", he doesn't give a shit what a bunch of poindexters think about him - and why should he?Lister & Bobbins are followed closely.

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members

Mr. SevenI like his style of humour. Unlike other people who try too hard to be "kule & rezp3cted", he doesn't give a shit what a bunch of poindexters think about him - and why should he?

Admit it - you're also voting for him because he's a fellow Irishman!

Toss up between bobbins and Sickboy for me. Bobbins got my vote. He doesn't post that often but it usually makes me chortle and he's normally bang on the money.

• Paid Members

The nominees list is a little Gossy-lite for my liking. Few others have made me snigger and giggle like a little schoolgirl so frequently and consistently throughout 2006.Out of the choices though, love Sickboys humour and bobbins should probably win for his 'Elitist Vagina Thread' post alone.So, yeah...one of them.