Funniest Moment of 2006

tiger_rick

The Funniest Moment of 2006?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Haas kills Lilian.I was tempted to vote for the controversial superkick, but for sheer number of Youtube replays and the aforementioned "YEEAH!", it's got to be the death of Lilian. Can anyone elaborate on the Nash promo? I haven't seen it or heard much about it.

• Paid Members

As incredible as Flair talking into the book was, nothing comes close to Haas vs. Lillian. I must have watched that back at least fifty times, it getting funnier and funnier every time I heard Charlie shout, "YEAH!" at the precise moment that Lillian screamed in pain. I genuinely just giggled as I typed that. Hilarious moment.

In terms of cock-ups, then Flair's talking into the book and Haas-Lilian were both amusing but the Flair one made me laugh more when I saw it live so that gets it from me.

In terms of angles that were meant to be funny the Shawn Michaels deserves the award for parodying Shane and superkicking Stan. :laugh: