Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2007 Vote for the Funniest Moment of 2006.Discussion allowed.
Mr. Seven Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 Charlie VS Lilian. It's the "YEAH~!" that he roars afterwards that does it. Sadly, it no longer seems to be on YouTube.
Garrett Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 RVD getting busted: years of bitching about backstage politics and being held back, and he screws it up entirely by himself. Hilarious.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 8, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2007 Haas kills Lilian.I was tempted to vote for the controversial superkick, but for sheer number of Youtube replays and the aforementioned "YEEAH!", it's got to be the death of Lilian. Can anyone elaborate on the Nash promo? I haven't seen it or heard much about it.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 9, 2007 Moderators Posted January 9, 2007 Anyone got a link for the Ric Flair one?From the description of it that I read, it sounds like the only thing on that list that could come close to being as funny as the Luger promo...
Daniel Edler Posted January 9, 2007 Posted January 9, 2007 Man, i wish i'd noticed that the Flair fuck-up was on there before i'd voted. That was absolutely hilarious, the way he clearly has a "left is right, and right is left" moment.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 10, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2007 As incredible as Flair talking into the book was, nothing comes close to Haas vs. Lillian. I must have watched that back at least fifty times, it getting funnier and funnier every time I heard Charlie shout, "YEAH!" at the precise moment that Lillian screamed in pain. I genuinely just giggled as I typed that. Hilarious moment.
TheBigBoot Posted January 10, 2007 Posted January 10, 2007 In terms of cock-ups, then Flair's talking into the book and Haas-Lilian were both amusing but the Flair one made me laugh more when I saw it live so that gets it from me. In terms of angles that were meant to be funny the Shawn Michaels deserves the award for parodying Shane and superkicking Stan.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2007 The Lex Luger promo is from 2005, no? I DON'T KNOW!!!
Recommended Posts